RDA recent picture. USADA must be happy.

rda is too small for welterweight. compare him to colby or till. not a chance.

ellenberger looking corpse-like ...fukkk

June 6th

you pic detectives...

D1a78YLRSFA.jpg
And this is what he looked like 3 days prior to UFC 225:

GAaWqil.jpg

Where there’s smoke there’s usually fire and out of all fighters this guy has had the most smoke around him.

I knew RDA was on dat dere when I saw his fight with Pettis, AKA "Dad Beats the Living Shit Out of his 10 Year Old Son".

He literally did not even look human in that fight. The most sus fight I've ever seen in my life including Coleman's fights when he would literally fight mid-tren cycle.

He'll be jacked by his next fight you goofs fuck USADA and your mom

Looks out of camp. Ellen Berger tho. He’s in camp. Talk about off the vitamins

That lad has been juicing for ages. He went from being a mid tier guy to elite in his early 30s overnight and his head was much bigger/thicker

RDA won’t ever win a belt again, Colby exposed this fraud.

I knew RDA was on dat dere when I saw his fight with Pettis, AKA "Dad Beats the Living Shit Out of his 10 Year Old Son".

He literally did not even look human in that fight. The most sus fight I've ever seen in my life including Coleman's fights when he would literally fight mid-tren cycle.

How did he not look human. Because Pettis and his moonwalk to the fence footwork was a perfect stylistic matchup for him

The dude literally doubled in size over his UFC career. The fact anyone can't see it is amazing to me.

On season...

AE31383D-E9FB-4A4C-B92F-1FD0B2B50B2B.jpeg

lol what a weird motherfucker this guy is
im glad his days as champ are well over
remember that belt incident, when he wouldnt let a fan touch his belt for a freaking photo ?
the glasses, the beard, the food, the restaurants
good riddance whacko

Back