RDA is the darkhorse to win the WW belt

RDA smashes Ponzinibbio and sorry to tell you but Usman will never be in title contention dude is bo o o ooooring
A fight between Woodley and Usman would stink more than a morning shit after a night of Buffalo Wild wings and a case of beer
This is the second time you talk about Usman being boring. Wth? This isn't even an argument. Like we're talking about if someone like Usman could be a title contender & how he matches up with someone like RDA (another potential contender). If Usman keeps winning he will be a contender regardless of how "boring" you think he is. With regards to how he matches up with RDA, how boring he is, is an irrelevant factor to that as well. In my opinion Usman is a bad match for RDA if his fight with Khabib is anything to go by.

Last edited:
He's not going to beat "Defense Only" Tyron.
Bet you his fight against Woodley is going to look like another snooze fest.

He's not going to beat "Defense Only" Tyron.
Bet you his fight against Woodley is going to look like another snooze fest.

No way RDA will bring the fight to him and try to make him gas. Tyrone CAN'T keep up a high pace like RDA brings. It's why he fights so conservatively.

Well he certainly looked like a beast tonight. I doubt he could get Woodley to the ground though, probably gets cracked on the feet and that's it.

I could see him beating Wonderboy however.

RDA is a better striker than woodley, but I'm not sure if his chin can handle the power of these bigger guys.

dark horse?
woodley.jpg
Racist!

Yes.

I did NOT expect him to perform like this.

I was WRONG.

Everyone thought RDA was done but that clearly wasn't the case. Anyone who watched the Ferguson fight should've known this. That fight was close as fuck yet RDA got shit on HARD for his performance after. Same with the Tarec fight, even though it was his first fight at 170 and he looked fairly good against an opponent who been in there with everyone.

Back