RDA is the darkhorse to win the WW belt

Magny is weak only time he's ragdolled anyone is when they're gassed or gassing. Lombardi was tossing him like a savage first round, the ghost of Johny Hendricks was taking him down at will and should've won that fight. Pretty sure Gastelum was tossing him down, Alex Garcia was also taking him down pretty much at will. Not to mention RDA's leg kicks and what happens when Neal Magny gets his skinny ass legs kicked.

Oh ya and the hottest young prospect post USADA was also taking him down too

It was actually magny who was tossing gastelum around.

RDA smashes Ponzinibbio and sorry to tell you but Usman will never be in title contention dude is bo o o ooooring
Usman's fights have only been boring because they've been so one sided. Not to mention, his fight against Strickland was far from boring.

lol if you think RDA "smashes" a real 170'er like Ponzinibbio. Let's wait to see RDA get past Magny first.

Hope so. He's one of my all time favorite LWs. His streak was one of the most impressive and dominant I've ever seen

Rda is a tad too small. 160 lb division is ideal for him.

Dos anjos is bad ass, his fight with Ferguson had missiles thrown from both sides

I hope hes still working with speed of sport.

Him and masvidal would make a great fight..on a side note rda is about the same size as Woodley

No fucking way does Tyrone have the cardio to keep up with RDA for 5 rounds. RDA would back him into the fence and unleash with that body kick and break Tyrone down and make him fight. Unless Tyrone catches RDA early and ends him it would be a tough night for Tyrone. RDA would unleash an assault when Tyrone stands still on the fence doing nothing like he does every fight, might end up looking similar to Marquardt vs Woodley.

This. RDA's output and cardio could give Woodley problems.

I knew he had a nasty leg kick game seeing how used it to tear Nate Diaz apart but damn, the first leg kick he threw chopped Magney down. Woodley better look out, Dos Anjos is in the Welterweight Division to stay.

I want to see it...

Usman is the most slept on guy in the division I think. I think he stands an excellent chance of winning the belt.

A fight between Woodley and Usman would stink more than a morning shit after a night of Buffalo Wild wings and a case of beer

Well he certainly looked like a beast tonight. I doubt he could get Woodley to the ground though, probably gets cracked on the feet and that's it.

I could see him beating Wonderboy however.

Kamaru Usman and Santiago Ponzinibbio say otherwise.
Huge Ponzinibbio supporter but RDA is on another level. Ponzi will give us fun and violent fights. They NEED to put him against Mike Perry. They are basically the same fighter with the difference that one is the nicest guy ever and the other one is a douchebag.

Usman on the other hand.. why the fuck is he fighting Sergio Moraes? They should hype the shit out of him.

RDA vs Gunnar would have been sick but Gunnar blew it. Would be cool to see him against Lawler or Wonderboy. He would be quite as issue for Maia as well.

Huge Ponzinibbio supporter but RDA is on another level. Ponzi will give us fun and violent fights. They NEED to put him against Mike Perry. They are basically the same fighter with the difference that one is the nicest guy ever and the other one is a douchebag.

Usman on the other hand.. why the fuck is he fighting Sergio Moraes? They should hype the shit out of him.

Ponzi just said on the Latin American broadcast that he would love to fight RDA, so we'll see

Back