RDA is a legend

Glad to see a guy thrive for 10 years, constantly get better and now is reaping the success of hardwork and perseverance

There wasn't much of a size difference between Dos Anjos and Lawler. Watch the face-off where the referee is giving instructions, Lawler is a bit taller, that's it. The whole tradition of BJJ that Dos Anjos comes from is based on nullifying size differences.

I saw the Dos Anjos/Diaz fight. There was no grappling at all in that fight.

Lawler is the much bigger man. The fact that BJJ tries to nullify size differences doesnt means that size doesnt make a big difference in the ground game, this is MMA. And if you think there was no grappling on RDA/Diaz I suppose you should watch it again.

Definitely all time great legend and once he gets that ww belt he'll further solidify his greatness

He’s had a real solid career and continues to do well. Never would’ve believed he has accomplished all he has when I first saw him fighting back when he first joined the UFC.

twud will have his hands full while backing up,rda via stoppage.

How many of you back on his bandwagon after abandoning ship when he had the losing streak? Many, I'm assuming. I always had faith in him.

Agreed TS, Been a fan for quite some time now ,but his beating of Pettis made me a fan for life .
Glad he is having success @ 170 as I thought he would be to small and get his arse handed to him , glad I was wrong .

<TheWire1> 4Real and no joke it was that ^^^ Pettis fight that really made me get on board I had Pettis that fight going in, and 2 minutes into the fight I was pumping fists for Dos Anjos...

Back