Media Ray Longo: Kevin Lee's Delusional Thinking He Beat Al Iaquinta, No Evolution In His Game

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score

image_400x400.jpg

Lee thought he won when he made weight. Forgot all about finishing the fight when he rope a doped in the closing frame. Woops

HarmlessLoneBarb-max-14mb.gif

Al would KO everyone at 155 not named Khabib

HarmlessLoneBarb-max-14mb.gif

Al would KO everyone at 155 not named Khabib
Kind of a strange comment given he just went to a decision against someone not named Khabib, lol. Clear cut win mind you but still, no KO.

He showed a lot of evolution to his game. Al is just a bad matchup/better fighter. In hindsight it feels like Lee fought like a moron.

Both of their fights were very close, despite Sherdog doing that thing it does.

He showed a lot of evolution to his game. Al is just a bad matchup/better fighter. In hindsight it feels like Lee fought like a moron.

Both of their fights were very close, despite Sherdog doing that thing it does.

Yeah, I just suspect that we haven't seen much of Al's growth due to his lack of exposure compared to Kevin. If he fought more often, Sunday would have been a lot easier to predict.

Yeah, I just suspect that we haven't seen much of Al's growth due to his lack of exposure compared to Kevin. If he fought more often, Sunday would have been a lot easier to predict.

I think you’re exactly right. Al’s hiatus and other issues that have kept him out of the cage really did a number on everyone betting the fight. That and we’ve all seen Lee look good against the top of the division.

Back