Ray Donovan

Just started this show. Liking what I see so far. Ray Donovan's character reminds me a lot of the protagonist in my screenplay.

Soon.

77365-ray-donovan-going-to.gif

This show kicks so much ass and keeps getting better

gave up on it. last episode I saw was

James Woods not killing Jon Voight

This show is awesome, started it yesterday. Makes me want to play GTA V.

I can't stand Ray's wife though

Def the best scene in the show so far, the whole ep was amazing, the timb bomb finally went off and Ray and his kid says...fuck it lol

Last edited:
Man I just want to bump this thread to say how awesome this show is. Its like they took Micheal from GTA 5 and made him a show.

I am on like episode 5 of season 4. Just a great show with great characters. Im not sure what people had against season 2. Looking back Season 3 might have been the best one. They do a great job of bringing in old stories for new twists.

Anyone still watching this? Season 6 is badass. Cept Ray has no tactical skills whatsoever. I even like the b and c plots

Anyone still watching this? Season 6 is badass. Cept Ray has no tactical skills whatsoever. I even like the b and c plots
i still don’t know what Sam was thinking. Her actions nearly got Bridgett killed and she just lets ray up to her apartment like that?

I am. I fucking love this show. Ray is going to have some serious CTE

Back