Ray Berg War Wagon of Victory

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ray Berg is fighting the goat Mighty Mouse in the main event of UFC 215. Ray is 11-2 and currently riding high on a 2 fight win streak over top 15 flyweights Louis Smolka and Jussier Formiga. He also has wins over Shane Howell and Chris Kelades.

He presents a unique puzzle for MM as they have never fought before and he is only 24 years old. He's also very big for the weight class having missed weight multiple times in the past. So who's on the Tazmexican Devil War Wagon with me?!

He's not ready, and Johnson knows it. Johnson taking the easy road with this one.

Is Ray "Berg" going to be allowed to fight on Sabbath?

WAR Rayberg! We should start a Goldberg-like chant with his name (or rather those going to the event should).

Ray-berg! Ray-berg! Ray-berg!

He has a 50/50 shot of winning if Mighty Mouse shows up to the fight with an afro.

Otherwise I don't like his chances.

No hespect nating.

Still pissed he didn't take the Dillashaw fight. Would be a major upset if Ray pulls it out. Think Mighty Mouse is expecting an easy victory.

His best chance is to get the back during a scramble and choke DJ out. I hope he can pull it off.

2 fight win streak?? What is this, Heavyweight??
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Borgs gonna get touched. Hate to break it to ya

Could you imagine if Ray somehow pulls it off?

Fuck this bullshit record padding shitshow.

Ray Borg is MMA's unlikely hero to get us rid of the boring manlet. Can't believe Demetrious ducked a fight fans were legitimately interested about and refused PPV points in order go pad his record and break Silva's.

The manlet thinks that if he breaks the record on paper he'll be in the same category as Silva.

WAR Borg !

Back