Ray Beltran vs Moses RBR 6pm pst 9pm est ESPN TONIGHT

lol at these guys acting as though Crawford is the man at 147.

Avanesyan opened up at the wrong time there.

Beltran still fighting to not get deported?

Every latino fighter has the same story of eating out of the dumpster.

What up, fellas.

The main event is up!

Two cards tomorrow too.

One earlier on FOX and then later the slaughter of the horribly brain damaged Brandon Rios by Danny Cherries Only Garcia on Showtime.

The main event is up!

Two cards tomorrow too.

One earlier on FOX and then later the slaughter of the horribly brain damaged Brandon Rios by Danny Cherries Only Garcia on Showtime.
Cherries only.... The guy just fought Keith Thurman.

Every latino fighter has the same story of eating out of the dumpster.

And every black fighter was a gang member or a drug dealer or had a broken home and got clean in jail.

Stereotypes are fun.

And every black fighter was a gang member or a drug dealer or had a broken home and got clean in jail.

Stereotypes are fun.
I'm just saying, they use the exact same story for every latino fighter.

lol at the "I didn't know it was steroids" story.

I'm just saying, they use the exact same story for every latino fighter.

I'm not arguing at all. If a fighter doesn't have a hard luck story the major boxing networks don't bother telling us their story. So it's all he beat cancer or his dad beat his mom or his wife died 12 times or his kids all had heart transplants. It's how they sell their fighters and I have never and will never be a fan. I don't need sympathy or empathy for the guy trying to kill the other guy. I am here for the fights not the fluff.

Y u hating, dawg
I'm not. Its just these emotional story lines they attach to these guys. Do boxing fans really care about that shit?

The main event is up!

Two cards tomorrow too.

As bad of a mismatch as it seems on paper, I'm excited to see Danny back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back