Raven Haired Security Girl Makes Front Page of Reddit

it's weird, but over the years she's begun to grow on me. I think I would definitely smash that woman to pieces.

first time i see this gem

7DtvShl.gif

:icon_lol:

She was at Bellator last week, but she behaved herself.

Shit, I have to watch that garbage now to see her

She's not even 1/10 as out there as the new UFC weigh in girl.

RHSG blows away chuck coke face girl.

Why she is hot
1) she is a latina
2) she is chunky no doubt, but when a chunky girl can pull off hot it is really hot---maybe due to its rarity
3) she will f you until you cry ffs

She patting him down. She takes security seriously.

Shit, I have to watch that garbage now to see her

RHSG blows away chuck coke face girl.

Why she is hot
1) she is a latina
2) she is chunky no doubt, but when a chunky girl can pull off hot it is really hot---maybe due to its rarity
3) she will f you until you cry ffs

by "out there" i meant in insanely creepy eyeing and touching the fighters. Not looks or anything. lol

Women are very much used everywhere to get guys to calm down. Police, prison, sucurity guards and so on... And it works wonders. It really does.

Homes.

The world would be a much more violent and messed up place without women and children. They are society's civilizing influence. Without them it would be 24/7 orgy of blood and chaos.

Homes.

The world would be a much more violent and messed up place without women and children. They are society's civilizing influence. Without them it would be 24/7 orgy of blood and chaos.

Give me a brake dude.

She was being slick and placed a GPS tracker on his shorts.
So she can track him down and hook up after the fight.
That's how she gets her men. :)

Non-compliance will rest in painful armbars for the unlucky guy.

She works for the commission. Not a security guard. But if it was a dude who did that to a female fighter, he would have definitely lost his job and probably have to serve time for sexual assault.

If that was the case Big John would be in prison. Seems like you are delusional.

Women are very much used everywhere to get guys to calm down. Police, prison, sucurity guards and so on... And it works wonders. It really does.

When we had unruly customers in the restaurant I used to manage, the female supervisor always calmed them down better than the men

this is pro level groping
not since i slid my finger up the crack of a girl standing in front of me in a multi purpose room and her walking away has this level of groping been done

c6Jd0Ef.jpg

you grope wid ya hands, not your coke eyes

New here: need help with navigation. Can direct pictures be posted or do they always have to be links??

Back