Raven Haired Security Girl likes Bermudez's package

Because she has zero shame. She's out there groping dudes right in front of top brass, live audiences, and cameras.

You can't even imagine what she would do to you in the sack, or in Wendy's parking lot for that matter.

Wendy's parking lot...hahahahaha! Oh man that is nice! Crazy thing is I could see it!

If I had a choice between that security girl and some random super model I would take that security girl. Sorry, but she is just hot imo, plain and simple. Its probably a combination of her look, her job related to mma and that really nice slutty behavior.

which is what I am saying. You are defining 'hot' by what you think you might be able to get. Thus a girl that most think is too good looking to look at them becomes the target of 'ugly' comments.

I get it, but it is still dumb to define beauty that way.

Can't see the first gif for some reason. Really wish someone would show her this thread, I wonder if she would continue to put hands on fighters.

which is what I am saying. You are defining 'hot' by what you think you might be able to get. Thus a girl that most think is too good looking to look at them becomes the target of 'ugly' comments.

I get it, but it is still dumb to define beauty that way.

I dont understand how that can be dumb. It makes perfect sense for me, that the hottest woman a man can imagine is also possible for him to get.

Nothing wrong with getting a quick glimpse if you like what you see. Guys do it all the time, so no shame in women doing it. Not to mention, she is obviously good at her job. So good for her. Nice to see her get a little bonus for her time.

ravenhair_zps496714b8.png

ravenhair4_zpsb60558da.png

not my work, but needs to be shared again.

too good. i love this place

She's not skinny but she's just got a hankering for the D like a lioness that's eaten nothing but yoghurt for a month wants a steak.

Since you're probably a virgin and I'm an old guy with a bunch of kids and plenty of experience, I'll let you in on two secrets about women:

1. It all looks the same in the dark

2. The Slightly chubby but insanely randy ones are the best fun

Now I'm not going to pretend that she's the hottest thing going, but I'd wager a handsome sum that she would go off like a firecracker between the sheets.

I'm betting RHSG has been nailed by a TON of dudes. Wouldn't bother me though, I'd be face deep in it

this whole thing is half troll-job.... and it's so funny watching some of the sherdoggers get pissed that this girl is worshipped because she's not hot. now, i'll admit that she easily makes my cut and I would have a blast playing with that meaty ass. having said that, she's not the hottest girl in the world, but she definitely has taken liberties with a lot of the fighters....

and most importantly, she's a regular in the mma realm. as Dr. Hannibal Lecter stated (when speaking of a particular serial killer), "He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet?" He then explains, "We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?"

so, again, when she ends up dead and her body... tarnished, we'll have a short list of suspects. and I will be one of them.

lmao, love this shit.

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

THAT GIRL?

You must be the most pathetic person in the world. No offense.

Amerikura, I don't mean to get real on you, but you have no goddamn business calling anyone else on the face of this planet pathetic. Learn to keep your dick in your pants before you tell other people they don't know jack about women.

lmao, love this shit.

Amerikura, I don't mean to get real on you, but you have no goddamn business calling anyone else on the face of this planet pathetic. Learn to keep your dick in your pants before you tell other people they don't know jack about women.
Damn.. That was a sick burn, bro...

It's a sure sign she's keen, she's already got her shoes off

I wonder if she knows about her internet fame

I dont understand how that can be dumb. It makes perfect sense for me, that the hottest woman a man can imagine is also possible for him to get.

it shows a complete disconnect from objectivity.

I can see the top actresses and fitness models and admit they are hot even if I cannot get them.

If a guy is a complete beta and can only pick up C or D level women that should not keep him from admitting there are hotter girls out there that he cannot get.

Maybe some people, like you have to accept a delusion that whatever the girls they can get, are also the best looking girls in the world, but I like to think most people are secure enough that they can admit otherwise.

why does sherdog have so many dense idiots who try to ruin a fun thread with LOGIC? Haters descending in droves trying to dissect all the Akiyama/Rockhold/R3/Conor/RHSG threads because theyre just too dumb to get it.

Gotta agree with this, RHSG is a sherdog legend and could definitely get it.

it shows a complete disconnect from objectivity.

I can see the top actresses and fitness models and admit they are hot even if I cannot get them.

If a guy is a complete beta and can only pick up C or D level women that should not keep him from admitting there are hotter girls out there that he cannot get.

Maybe some people, like you have to accept a delusion that whatever the girls they can get, are also the best looking girls in the world, but I like to think most people are secure enough that they can admit otherwise.

I still dont understand why exactly I should consider those type of women hotter than the raven haired security girl. What if they are usually too skinny for my taste? I can get skinny women, so that cant be the answer.

Where does RHSG rank among Sherdog legends? I know there's a few, UberTS, Nosferatu and, what was it, Lee Hotti (?) comes to mind. Now, I know there's a difference in that RHSG is not a member of Sherdog - but still.

Where would you rank her among the legends?

Back