Rather u hate it or love it. MMA need conor and Jon Jones

I see all these threads fuck Jon he's a bad person ,Strip conor . Do u guys not remember 2014. U have forgetten that conor singled handled made 145 relevant . Conor is everything we asked for !!! Finish fights ; charisma and we kept complaing about people pulling out of fights .I keep hearing this no one is bigger then the sport ,. New stars come. The ufc can't create stars they have tried and failed aka sage and Paige . We have fucking rampage and chael still headlining events. The heavyweight division majorly older guys from pride. Middleweight division older guys . All the stars today are from yesterday . Cept conor , jones and Ronda literally . Name a new age fighter 06- to now who could sell 350 ppvs. We don't know how khabib or tony may fight after becoming champ , some guys play it safe after getting a belt . with wat seems like over 300 cards u need some damn fire power and I think u guys forget it's a damn business. If it wasn't guys like jake sheilds woudont just get cut . U gotta move them tickets and without Jon and conor idk

Fuck Conor.

New stars will come who aren't douchey coddled tards.

Fuck Jones. We don’t need cheaters.

I love to see Conor fight, but since he doesn’t defend titles, strip him.

I see all these threads fuck Jon he's a bad person ,Strip conor . Do u guys not remember 2014. U have forgetten that conor singled handled made 145 relevant . Conor is everything we asked for !!! Finish fights ; charisma and we kept complaing about people pulling out of fights .I keep hearing this no one is bigger then the sport ,. New stars come. The ufc can't create stars they have tried and failed aka sage and Paige . We have fucking rampage and chael still headlining events. The heavyweight division majorly older guys from pride. Middleweight division older guys . All the stars today are from yesterday . Cept conor , jones and Ronda literally . Name a new age fighter 06- to now who could sell 350 ppvs. We don't know how khabib or tony may fight after becoming champ , some guys play it safe after getting a belt . with wat seems like over 300 cards u need some damn fire power and I think u guys forget it's a damn business. If it wasn't guys like jake sheilds woudont just get cut . U gotta move them tickets and without Jon and conor idk
First of all, punctuation and paragraphs are important.

After struggling through that wall of text, I have to disagree. MMA is better off without Jones. He is a terrible person.

It also doesn't NEED McGregor, especially if he is not fighting and acting the fool. And it would be great if he would defend a belt for once.

Who needs the millions of casual fans Conor brings to MMA. The sport can survive off the 10 thousand of us hardcore fans. Right guys?

Outside of the Cormier fights I have never been that excited for a Jones fight.

Meanwhile, I randomly burst into Ronda-esque shadowboxing thinking about Stipe/Francis.

So basically you need drama to be excited about watching one of the best fighters the world has ever seen. Got it.

Fight sports are a meat grinder, no one lasts long enough to be needed.

Conor yes, Jones honestly should have been viewed as a liability long ago and not gotten the easy path he has, if he'd have had to fight Rumble for example then things would now be much better off.

From where I'm sitting Conor temporarily retired and the sport continued just fine without him.

The UFC needs Conor. The numbers don't lie. Conor is the savior from the Matrix whos bigger then the UFC

The UFC doesn't need Jones. Jones averages a pathetic 500k per PPV. Jones is not even a top 5 draw.

IF the UFC actually strip Conor, I'm done watching UFC.

Here's the thing too

IF the UFC strips Conor then that frees Conor of the champions clause. I bet this is what Conor wants. Conor would then be free to go to other promotions.

The UFC made the biggest mistake of their life stripping Conor

It was a move all about the short term

Tony wins and then the UFC's plans for their hype job Khabib in Russia fall apart

They strip Conor and ruin their relationship with Conor and now Conor can say fuck off to a fight with Khabib in Russia.

UFC will have no one else to headline a 35k stadium

The UFC willingly destroyed their future and their relationship with Conor just to make Khabib happy and get maybe a thousand more buys at best for the Tony vs Khabib PPV

Very sad.

But when Tony vs Khabib does 200k buys we will see who gets the last laugh

This is the end of the UFC. They fucked up big. You never mess with Conor and get away with it

This is the move people will be abe to look back on and go "thats when UFC fucked up and when Conor ended the UFC dictatorship like how Ali did in boxing with the Ali act"

Back