Rate UFC Stephens vs Choi Full Card

Probably a 6. Good thing most of the WMMA fights are early in the prelims. I won't feel bad if I miss the prelims.

4 women's fights seriously? Fuck that

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Is it me or do UFC undervalue Kamaru Usman. He seems like an absolute monster but isn't really getting pushed up the ladder quickly at all.

Until his last fight, he was a dreadful bore. If he keeps getting finishes, maybe they'll give him the push he deserves.

As for the fight card, it's solid. No huge name value, but some solid fights that should appease the JBG. All that WMMA, though.

<6>

That's a sweet card. Just on the surface I'm interested in the fortunes of Choi, Stephens, Hall, Vanzant, Usman, Meek, Krause, Aldrich and Aldana.

Irene Aldana is one of the most entertaining WMMA fighters to watch.

I feel like both she and Grasso are so much better than they've shown in the UFC thus far :(

Aldana's also one of the nicest, fan friendliest fighters you'll ever meet.

Main card looks good, I'll skip the pvz.
Who's the bald lady next to Kang

Needs less wmma but it has a few good fights on there

That's a damn good fight night card, many of you are retarded.

Decent card for sure. Would be willing to pay $17.99 PPV compared to recent PPV cards.

Not bad, interesting fight but lacks of a proper main event, I like Choi vs Stephens but that should be a co main event, well it's better than a couple of cards from this year

Is Usman vs Meek not the main event or did the fight get pulled?

Has PVZ secured high spots on cards for the rest of her career despite how shite she is?

Krause and Cummings double looks like money in the bank to me

Is it me or do UFC undervalue Kamaru Usman. He seems like an absolute monster but isn't really getting pushed up the ladder quickly at all.
Wrestler that doesn't just gnp to quick finishes, or trash talk enough to draw buzz

Back