Rate UFC Shanghai Gastelum vs TBD

It depends on who they get, kinda doubt that they get someone good this late in the game. Very little upside for someone like Brunson or Borrachinha to start cutting weight for.

I'll watch it but yeah its really not good. I like a few of the othernfights but definitely some...less than average bouts to sit through.

GSP and TBD neck and neck for GOAT status

Jinglian vs Ottow for main event please, those guys have earned it. The wolf tickets are selling out as we speak!

Its an average for prelims on a fight night.

This could on paper be the worst card in UFC history. Caceres everyone knows, but other than that, I have no idea who these other fighters are. Silva vs Gastelum was a good fight and I would watch the card only because of that. Unless Gastelum gets a high profile opponent, I will watch paint dry instead.

The Salikhov vs Garcia and Moraes vs Magomedsharipov bouts are the fights im most stoked to see

I’ve missed something here, where’s Silva?

I’ve missed something here, where’s Silva?

raw

Some people can not travel to Macao easily, the event was pretty much sold out weeks ago, maybe the crowd will be a little sparse in the beginning but people will go for the atmosphere and of course the afterparty. I won't be selling my ticket, I might even try to trade up for a better ticket, but I just don't want to deal with Chinese scalpers. Signing an Indian and having him fight a Chinese was smart, they almost got into a border war recently. They also have the obvious matchup of a Chinese versus a Japanese and a Chinese versus a Korean the match making is that simple. Silva had name recognition and his face is on all the posters, but with two weeks and if you already booked hotels and plane tickets, people will still come, it isn't like a hundred million plus people don't live within a short train ride of Shanghai or anything, that is why Disneyland is here. Plus it is the easiest mainland city for foreigners to live in, Beijing maybe better for tourists but the air is so much worse.

The visa may be an issue, but surely Dana can call Trump and Trump can call Xi and presto change-o... In the olden days I'm sure you could just make a bribe but they are on a corruption crackdown under Xi. Consumers/citizens do not have as many rights, getting a refund due to a match change may be hard, and obviously it is bad for the bookies but the show will go on. It isn't a ridiculous time for Shanghaiese either, I think 4:30 doors open local time.

To Be Determined looks a little undersized for the weight class
To be honest I felt like they just took the picture of Silva and darkened it a little. Gastelum is a little chubby.

I guess Silva and TBD's could easily exchange clothes.

TBD via blackness

Back