Rate UFC Liverpool card.

Main event is good and not much else imo. Was better before Gunnar pulled out.

Honestly it's not that great on paper, but I have looked into my crystal ball..

giphy.gif

The atmosphere is going to be electrifying

giphy.gif

Most of the prelims will deliver

msui2ve.gif

Magny will put you to sleep

tenor.gif

And in the main event, someone will get put to sleep

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

3/10

It gets 2 points for a great main event.

The 3 or 4 decent fighters on the rest of the card Garner it another point.

5/10... And I usually score them high. Not much other than a few fights... but expected for a Fight Afternoon. Got things going on so DVR and watch later... level.

Trash card on paper

Not even that interested in the main event, think Till is out of his depth

3 stolen tracksuits out of 5

Prob better to rate it after the card happens... that 5/10 could be 10/10 for you... might have some crazy finishes or could be garbage
It blows my mind that people rate cards before they happen. This could go down as the greatest card of the year. No way to tell before the fights happen

It blows my mind that people rate cards before they happen. This could go down as the greatest card of the year. No way to tell before the fights happen

There's something you should consider...

There are two types of card ratings

-Card Quality (which I define by amount of ranked fighters on the card, relevant match ups, or just exciting fighters in general)
-Card Delivery

IMO, Quality is more important than delivery. It's why the majority of us watch UFC over World Series of Fighting, Cage Warriors, ETC (i'm not even sure if that's what their called)

Last edited:
10/10 these England cards has always been excellent. Scousers doesn't like to watch any boring ground fights it will be stand & trade war all night long.

Overall Main card gets a 8.0/10 by FS1 fight night standards

NO WMMA and the most exciting Main event for an Fight Night Event in as long as I can remember that alone... Lacking a co main though but the main event elevates the whole show to a 8/10

Main event 9/10
Rest of card 4/10
Average 5/10

Allen vs Burrell
Magny vs some guy
Taleb vs Silva
Knight vs Amirkhani
Kelly vs Breese

Those 5 fights are decent. The rest are awful

I like the Spicely vs Steward fight.
Knight is fun to watch, and main-event is pretty fucking good.
Rest is pretty shit.

5/10.

I like these cards where fighters have something to prove always lots of finishes either TKO or Submission and the main event is fire!

2/10 . Main event is interesting but I have a bad feeling it will be a 5 round point fighting snoozefest. Rest of the card does not interest me, I like Dan Kelly though, he is a cool guy.. I will watch his fight.

Back