Teruto Ishihara vs. Petr Yan
Kenan Song vs. Hector Aldana
Yan Xiaonan vs. Viviane Pereira

Fight Pass Early Prelims:

Matt Schnell vs. Naoki Inoue
Jenel Lausa vs. Ulka Sasaki
Felipe Arantes vs. Song Yadong
Rolando Dy vs. Shane Young

With 12 official fights, it seems UFC Fight Night 132 is complete give or take a prelim or so. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the UFC's inaugural event in Singapore. Other than the Main and Co-Main events, I'm not impressed in the slightest. Very weak card, no depth throughout. Seems like a stereotypical throwaway Fight Pass card that Cerrone is being wasted on. I don't have Fight Pass any longer and a card like this isn't enticing me to re-subscribe. I'll be interested in about 2 fights and that's it. I rate this card a 3-4/10 at best. What do you guys think?

<{clintugh}>

FelineCrispBettong-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Cerrone vs Edwards is great, sure. OSP vs Pedro definitely a good match-up as well. And Rose-Clark vs Eye will be fun for me cause I just want to see Eye losing and if it can't be at the hands of PVZ, at least the girl that beat PVZ is gonna be the one to get it done. But the rest is pretty boring.

Btw, did I miss something or why is Pereira now facing Xiaonan instead of Nadia Kassem? Cause if it were Nadia in there, I'd be much more interested in the fight.

Cerrone vs Edwards is great, sure. OSP vs Pedro definitely a good match-up as well. And Rose-Clark vs Eye will be fun for me cause I just want to see Eye losing and if it can't be at the hands of PVZ, at least the girl that beat PVZ is gonna be the one to get it done. But the rest is pretty boring.

Btw, did I miss something or why is Pereira now facing Xiaonan instead of Nadia Kassem? Cause if it were Nadia in there, I'd be much more interested in the fight.
Nadia withdrew due to injury

Disappointing...but oh well, shit happens. She'll be back. Any details on what kind of injury and for how long that will sideline her?
Na, no idea. I believe it was undisclosed.

7 = the number of fighters on this card whos name I even recognize.

Sorta par for a non-televised card in a foreign market.

I'm looking forward to the main event, it'd be fun to see another Brit beat Cowboy although it would've been better if they'd given Cerrone a chance to build up his record again after three losses in a row before making him a headliner. I'm not really that interested in the rest of the card, I'll watch OSP vs. Pedro but I can't say I even know much about most of the other fighters. I'd give it a 3/10.

I'll always watch Cowboy, but this is a rough one.

3/10

Eh 3/10

Interested in the main and co-main, a few other fun fights on there too

Ugh and this is the only UFC card within a month between 225 and 226. Doesn’t look like Bellator has much going on then either.

Fight Pass Main Card:

Donald Cerrone vs. Leon Edwards
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Tyson Pedro
Jessica Rose-Clark vs. Jessica Eye
Jake Matthews vs. Shinsho Anzai

Fight Pass Featured Prelims:

Li Jingliang vs. Daichi Abe

With 12 official fights, it seems UFC Fight Night 132 is complete give or take a prelim or so. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the UFC's inaugural event in Singapore. Other than the Main and Co-Main events, I'm not impressed in the slightest. Very weak card, no depth throughout. Seems like a stereotypical throwaway Fight Pass card that Cerrone is being wasted on. I don't have Fight Pass any longer and a card like this isn't enticing me to re-subscribe. I'll be interested in about 2 fights and that's it. I rate this card a 3-4/10 at best. What do you guys think?
I'm down for any Cowboy fight and the main event is a good LHW matchup. Hoping Pedro wins so we get some new LHW contenders. Outside of that, Jake Matthews seemed fun his last fight. Yeah, I have to give this a 3/10 also.

5 1/2 for just the top few fights ,.... but then a minus -5 for being on shitty pay Fight Pass only.

Fight Pass Main Card:

Donald Cerrone vs. Leon Edwards
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Tyson Pedro
Jessica Rose-Clark vs. Jessica Eye
Jake Matthews vs. Shinsho Anzai

Fight Pass Featured Prelims:

Li Jingliang vs. Daichi Abe

Its free, so it is awesome.

I have no idea who most of them are though.

EDIT: Its only on fightpass?

Back