Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 131 Rivera vs. Moraes

4 - 5 good fights I want to see , maybe the rest will turn out better than expected also

Pretty good for a fight night. Number one contender fight headlining, several guys who look like future contenders, a heavyweight fight. Ellenberger v. Saunders is a loser gets cut match but should be fun.

Good to see Gleison back, you know Khabib is praying Desmond slows him down, Khabib fears that rematch.

Also 7.5/10, lots of good fights.

I thought I was the only one who thought this was pretty good. I think maybe closer to a 6.5 or 7’ish for me, but, its still a good card imo.

The bout order on UFC.com shows Teymur/Arce on main card and Lentz/Teymur on prelims.

I like your order better. But where did you get that from?

Last edited:
Looks good to me.
Fight i want to see

Jimmie Rivera vs. Marlon Moraes This will be a great fight and the winner might get a titleshot

Gregor Gillespie vs. Vinc Pichel Gillespie is a beast he can hang with the top guys im sure, but at LW it takes ages to move up, also Pichel is a good Opponent will be a good fight.

Walt Harris vs. Daniel Spitz KO
Jake Ellenberger vs. Ben Saunders Still enjoy Saunders
David Teymur vs. Nik Lentz I like both fighters and am fan of both their styles. Teymur probably takes it.
Gian Villante vs. Sam Alvey Stand and bang
Niko Price vs. Belal Muhammad Niko is a finisher and Belal is pretty well rounded.
Gleison Tibau vs. Desmond Green
Daniel Teymur vs. Julio Arce
Johnny Eduardo vs. Nathaniel Wood
Hector Sandoval vs. Jarred Brooks Sandoval heavy ground and pound at 125 and Brooks is a strong wrestler could go either way

Since it is free I give it 6/10

Jimmie Rivera vs. Marlon Moraes - probably boring kick boxing sparring match, both will fight safe
Gregor Gillespie vs. Vinc Pichel - fun fight
Walt Harris vs. Daniel Spitz - HW fight, fast KO or boring gasfest
Jake Ellenberger vs. Ben Saunders - fun fight, can turn into a sad fight
David Teymur vs. Nik Lentz - nice scrap
Gian Villante vs. Sam Alvey - total crap, another fight where Alvey has retarded mouth guard and does nothing except adjusting it every 5 seconds.

FS1 Prelims:

Sijara Eubanks vs. Lauren Murphy - Fuck this fight
Niko Price vs. Belal Muhammad - fun fight but Belal should win easily
Gleison Tibau vs. Desmond Green - boring wrestlefucking
Daniel Teymur vs. Julio Arce - boring decision, Teymur will just win on points easily. And who da fook is Julio Arce???

Fight Pass Prelims:

Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel - decision and you can bet your life that it will be super boring
Johnny Eduardo vs. Nathaniel Wood - Wood who?
Hector Sandoval vs. Jarred Brooks - boring flyweight grapplefuck

Main card is ok, FS1 prelims meh, FP Prelims terrible

4/10...will torrent it next morning.

The bout order on UFC.com shows Teymur/Arce on main card and Lentz/Teymur on prelims.

I like your order better. Where did you get that from?
I usually look up the cards on wiki. I assumed the more established Teymur brother would make the Main Card. I rarely post the official order since it's never finalized until like a week out.

I usually look up the cards on wiki. I assumed the more established Teymur brother would make the Main Card. I rarely post the official order since it's never finalized until like a week out.

Okay. It's just you said "Per UFC.com, UFC Fight Night 131 is complete bout order and all."

FS1 Main Card:

Jimmie Rivera vs. Marlon Moraes
Gregor Gillespie vs. Vinc Pichel
Walt Harris vs. Daniel Spitz
Jake Ellenberger vs. Ben Saunders
David Teymur vs. Nik Lentz
Gian Villante vs. Sam Alvey

FS1 Prelims:

Sijara Eubanks vs. Lauren Murphy
Niko Price vs. Belal Muhammad
Gleison Tibau vs. Desmond Green
Daniel Teymur vs. Julio Arce

Fight Pass Prelims:

Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel
Johnny Eduardo vs. Nathaniel Wood
Hector Sandoval vs. Jarred Brooks

Per UFC.com, UFC Fight Night 131 is complete bout order and all. What do you guys think of this card? A little bit weak but considering its just a week before the stacked UFC 225 event I think you have to expect something like this. I will say that the Main Event looks like an absolute barn burner between two guys who have some bad blood. I can't wait for that one, glad it's 5 rounds. I'm also excited to see Gillespie back in there, a win here should get him a top 15 opponent. Also nice to see Teymur back in the octagon after quite awhile. Not the best card but I think we'll get some decent action. I rate this card a 5-5.5/10. What do you guys think?

I think they could have given Gillespie a better quality opponent. Main event will be good and I am looking forward to seeing Wood debut

I'll be attending.

Good main event. Everything else can be described as mildly interesting, which isn't the worst thing. I say 5/10.

I really like it, but I like all the U.S based UFN cards.
8/10

That WMMA fight (Eubanks) is absolute unadulterated filth though. I'll be stopping my download after the fight before that ends and moving onto the main card.

I actually quite like this card. (apart from the WMMA)
Lots of good fights, definitely has the potential to be a card that pleases the JBG.

Also both Teymur's on the same card is funny.

Back