Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 124 Stephens vs. Choi

So we have a stacked FN card headlined by low ranked fighters, meanwhile UFC 220 and 221 are pretty much the worst PPVs of the year if you take away the main events. What is the point of this?

Why are they putting all this talent and all these names into a measly Fight Night while ignoring the upcoming ppv?

So we have a stacked FN card headlined by low ranked fighters, meanwhile UFC 220 and 221 are pretty much the worst PPVs of the year if you take away the main events. What is the point of this?
No idea. 1 or 2 of the fights on this card could have helped make UFC 220 a much, much better card.

UFC 220 is like a hot chick with big boobs. But no ass, hairy arms and an annoying voice.

Top heavy.

I like it as a FN card. Potentially a lot of action from ranked fighters trying to move up or keep their spots. 8/10
As a St. Louis local, I wonder how it will do at the gate. 1st time they have come to STL, more of a hardcore fan card.

I like it as a FN card. Potentially a lot of action from ranked fighters trying to move up or keep their spots. 8/10
As a St. Louis local, I wonder how it will do at the gate. 1st time they have come to STL, more of a hardcore fan card.
Are you going to grab some tickets?

I'm a hardcore fan and im not into it enough to go tbh. I like the main event and the mj fight but most of the other fighters don't do that much 4 me. Will watch tho for sure.

I'm a hardcore fan and im not into it enough to go tbh. I like the main event and the mj fight but most of the other fighters don't do that much 4 me. Will watch tho for sure.
Yeah I like MJ as well. Couple of my friends have rolled around with him in the gym. Kyle Watson's maybe. Said he was a pretty cool guy. Wish they could have gotten Tyron, then I'd be in 100%.

What they should have done is taken two of the fights on this card and moved it to 220. 220 is top heavy as fuck.
I've got to be honest, there are still two open slots on that 220 main card, and Homasi/Alhassan is a good fight and I'm glad they're running it back, but that's not going to do it. We need another big fight on the card.

That main card looks great like sexy great for FNC. Krause vs White is not a bad fight for prelims main, I would give this card a solid 8.

For a fight night its pretty good, 7/10

really good mix of fights here 8/10

Back