Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 123 Swanson vs. Ortega (Fresno, CA)

Bryan Caraway is still a thing?

Ortega/Swanson should be fun.

So 1/10 for the one good fight on the card

7/10

This looks like a really good RFA card. The main and co-main are solid and Sanders/Caraway should be a solid grappling match.

Anders & Giles will deliver fireworks in their fights and gain recognition in the mainstream.

Knight & Moggly will have a standup war and should be fun. Also Horcher/Holtzman is a solid hillbilly throw down.

Card is a 6/10 and I'll probably go

Im not excited about this card

Main and co main are interesting.

BTW.. why is Caraway fighting a no name?

7/10 They need to move Eryk Anders up to co-main.

T-City and Cub make for a good main event. The Moraes and Knight fights should be fun.

6/10 because the fights look to be entertaining on paper.

Yeah I have this rated as like a 5 or 6/10 on paper.

Sometimes the ones that are 2/10 on paper turn out to be 10/10’s while the 10/10 on paper turn out to be more like 7/10

Main event is a ppv main card worthy , the Co main is pre Kim worthy ........... no other fight on card is worthy 9f anything but fight pass prelim ......... really like the main event ....... erything g else sucks.

Main event is a ppv main card worthy , the Co main is pre Kim worthy ........... no other fight on card is worthy 9f anything but fight pass prelim ......... really like the main event ....... erything g else sucks.
Are.. are you drunk?

The wife is dragging me to it, since one of the homies is on the card, and it's only 2hrs away from the house.. feels good to drive and not have to fly and grab a hotel, just for a fight night, for a change. I rate the card 7/10, def has some solid fights in regards to up and comers. If you follow mma in whole, as in follow the regional scenes and not just the ufc and Bellator, you are prob excited for some of these matchup too! But regardless, Bopo is going to do work, and hopefully see DJ before the end of 2018!

Ok card 6/10 for a fight night.
Nice to see Moraes get back in.If he wins he should be up for a title eliminator.Still think he beat Bababooie.

I watched every UFC card ever (no joke, I don't miss even shit cards) and I have no clue who are half of the guys on the main card.

Gabriel Benitez
Luke Sanders
Eryk Anders
Markus Perez
Trevin Giles
Antonio Braga Neto

<FookIsThatGuy>

Who da fook are these guys??

And you can bet the house Moraes vs Sterling is going to a boring decision.

2 Mighty Mouse title fights/10
How can you not know who these people are but claim to be a fan of mma sports? If you don't know who they are, you are a casual.. a fan of just the big names, the ufc and Bellator. Most who actually follow mma, and/or train in mma, know clearly who those fighters are. Sad you sherdoggers are!

FS1 Main Card:

Cub Swanson vs. Brian Ortega
Marlon Moraes vs. Aljamain Sterling
Jason Knight vs. Gabriel Benitez
Bryan Caraway vs. Luke Sanders
Eryk Anders vs. Markus Perez
Trevin Giles vs. Antonio Braga Neto

FS1 Prelims:

Alexis Davis vs. Liz Carmouche
Albert Morales vs. Benito Lopez
Iuri Alcantara vs. Alejandro Perez
Scott Holtzman vs. Darrell Horcher

Fight Pass Prelims:

Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Davi Ramos
Frankie Saenz vs. Merab Dvalishvili
Alex Perez vs. Carls John de Tomas

With 13 official fights, it seems UFC Fight Night 123 from Fresno, CA seems to be complete. Please keep in mind that the bout order for the card has not yet been determined, the one above is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? Not one of the best domestic FN cards. Especially in December, a month the UFC usually stacks from card to card, even for smaller events. I do love the Main Event, that should be awesome. We've also got a last minute matchup between Moraes and Sterling that I really like, much better than the original matchup. Jason Knight is always exciting and we've got some good prospects in Anders and Giles that should have good showings. If I had to rate this card out of 10, I'd give it either a 4/10 or a 5/10. Not the best for a FN card but it is what it is. What do you guys think?

I think there's some good style match ups but there's a lot of dudes I don't know (not necessarily a bad thing). There are also some fights I don't care about at all. That said the top 3 are pretty solid so i def rate it above like the China fight night that has Bisping/Gastelum and very little else I know about. There's one big prospect on that evidently but I've never seen him fight.

How can you not know who these people are but claim to be a fan of mma sports? If you don't know who they are, you are a casual.. a fan of just the big names, the ufc and Bellator. Most who actually follow mma, and/or train in mma, know clearly who those fighters are. Sad you sherdoggers are!

Dude I read about mma and watch as much as I can but these days there's too much to keep up with sometimes. People have jobs and family lives. Out of that list he posted I have seen 3 of the names before Benitez, Sanders, and Neto. Frankly I don't know if I've seen any of them fight though and if I have I forgot about it.

Dude I read about mma and watch as much as I can but these days there's too much to keep up with sometimes. People have jobs and family lives. Out of that list he posted I have seen 3 of the names before Benitez, Sanders, and Neto. Frankly I don't know if I've seen any of them fight though and if I have I forgot about it.
It's understandable. I've been critically of the card and I stand by the fact that this card should have a few more notable matchups but the fights I think will be slotted in the Main Card will have a lot of finishes imo. It may be one of those underrated cards that end up being a lot of fun. I'll tune it but I'm not going to be in attendance like I thought I might be.

I am excited for this main event 8/10

Back