Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
FS1 Main Card:

Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee
Johny Hendricks vs. Tim Boetsch
BJ Penn vs. Dennis Siver
Ilir Latifi vs. TBA (Rumor: Corey Anderson)
Tim Means vs. Alex Garcia
Carla Esparza vs. Maryna Moroz

FS1 Prelims:

Clay Guida vs. Erik Koch
Johnny Case vs. Tony Martin
Felice Herrig vs. Justine Kish
Vitor Miranda vs. Marvin Vettori

Fight Pass Prelims:

Devin Powell vs. Darrell Horcher
Josh Stansbury vs. Jeremy Kimball

Please keep in mind that the bout order for this card has not yet been determined. The one above was made by myself purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, it seems give or take a prelim or so, UFC Fight Night 112 from Oklahoma City is all set. To be honest, I'm kind of liking this Fight Night even though it doesn't have a big name Main Event. The matchups look fun. Chiesa and Lee generated a little bit of buzz for the card with their press conference scuffle, they seem to genuinely dislike eachother. (Easy not to like Lee). I think it's going to be a scrap. But top to bottom the card is filled with good stylistic matchups. I think we're going to get a lot of finishes. I know Lil Nog pulled out (of course he did) but Corey Anderson and Tyson Pedro are two guys I've heard may step in. If I had to rate this card, I'd give it a 7/10. What do you guys think?

7/10 for a fight night card, if they found Latifi a opponent.

7/10 for a fight night card, if they found Latifi a opponent.
There's a lot of time, I'm sure they will. I prefer Tyson Pedro to Corey Anderson for the replacement. He's a good, young, promising finisher.

6.5 / 10

Lotta has-been names, and Esparza on the main card.

That said, Chiesa / Lee is a fun match-up.

For a fight night card? Probably around 6-7/10. Lots of fighters that are past it on there (Guida, Boetsch, Hendricks, Penn, Siver)

I prefer fight night cards to have lots of young prospects and some top 15 contender fights instead of past their prime guys honestly.

6.5 / 10

Lotta has-been names, and Esparza on the main card.

That said, Chiesa / Lee is a fun match-up.
Well, the order isn't official. She may not be, but it makes sense. They always sneak a female fight, shitty or not, onto the Main Card.

Pretty crappy. Lots of fighters that they wouldn't want to stink up other cards with like Guida, Esparza and the ghost of BJ Penn. Latifi is always fun to watch though.

I can't believe Kevin Lee is gaining popularity

Idk about popularity. It seems he's hated by 90% of Sherdog. He's actually a damn good fighter though. It's going to be interesting as I'm high on Chiesa as well. The winner will get a big step up for sure.

BJ Penn vs. Dennis Siver
Clay Guida vs. Erik Koch

are very intriguing to me. The rest of the card is trash though. 6/10

He's gotten people to hate him in a good way. Now people want to tune in to see him get smoked, as opposed to not caring about his fights.

BJ Penn vs. Dennis Siver
Clay Guida vs. Erik Koch

are very intriguing to me. The rest of the card is trash though. 6/10
Idk man, a lot of good stylistic matchups. I don't think Tim Means ahve ever been in a boring fight. The Main Event is going to be awesome. Ilir Latifi is never in a boring fight. A good prelim to watch is that Vitor Miranda fight, he's one violent Brazilian.

Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee is like the 4:th hottest fight of all the UFC fights that is official and coming this summer!

Back