Rate the Bellator 192 card (Rory vs Lima)

Guile

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aside from the main and co main, the rest of the fights on this card arent getting talked about too much due to UFC 220 being on the same day. I believe that Bellator still has the better card, or at least Im more interested in it. So what do you rate it and what are your overall thoughts?

Rory vs Lima
Chael vs Rampage
Chandler vs Yamauchi
Krutchen vs Pico
Corrales vs Karahkayan

The prelims also feature Joey Davis, the debut of Khonry Gracie and Guilherme Bomba (Demi Lovatos new squeeze). In my opinion, Rory vs Lima is arguably the best fight that Bellator has ever put on. Im not expecting Chael vs Rampage to be a barnburner by any means but its the first round in an exciting tournament bracket and involves two legends and fan favourites. The other 3 bouts on the main card are excellent and very likely to deliver in terms of excitement. Pico's opponent is 12-3 and has won 11 of his last 12. Chandler vs Yamauchi is more than likely a #1 contender bout and Corrales and Karahkayan are borderline top 5 mainstays in the division.

judging the whole card or main card?

Cause the whole card it gets brought down big time cause prelims are bad, they usually always are in Bellator.

Main card is probably 7.5

Great main event
ok co main featuring names,
Goiti/Chandler is good

Other two fights are decent.

judging the whole card or main card?

Cause the whole card it gets brought down big time cause prelims are bad, they usually always are in Bellator.

Main card is probably 7.5

Great main event
ok co main featuring names,
Goiti/Chandler is good

Other two fights are decent.

Pretty much this

i think the fact that people comparing it to UFC card with 2 title fight and historically significant main event speaks for itself. great card for Bellator.
and lets not forget about BJM debut.

is Khonry on the prelims, is the main card set with 5 bouts?

its pretty much as good as bellator can do. i mean simply by the fact that they may have the consensus best fighter at 170 against someone in Lima who has a legitimate chance at beating him. so in terms of bellator being relevant this is big.

then you have 2 big names in quinton and chael to kick off a tournament, chandler a top LW against a decent experienced young fighter in Goiti who is taking a step up, and pico, one of the top prospects..throw in Corrales vs Karahkayan which is a good matchup, all for free, its the most you can ask for from a bellator card.

Final four fights are dope.

Rory fights are always good.
Sonnen and Rampage are legends, so I feel obligated to watch.
I like Chandler and want him to win since he lost his title on a freak injury.
And I'm still curious about Pico.

Good card. I’d say this and UFC 220 are about even.

Stipe-Ngannou is an amazing fight and so is DC-Volkan. Kattar-Burgos is dope and so is Font-Almeida.

Lima-MacDonald is amazing as well. Chael vs Rampage is a fight I suppose. I’ll watch I guess. Chandler vs Goiti dope. Pico is must watch.

So I’d say the 4 fights are about even. The rest of both cards are meh. I’m just praying to the mma gods. Only 10 days left no injuries!!!

I only care about the main and co-main for UFC 220. I'd rather watch Chael vs Rampage than any of the other bouts.

UFC 220 is good but not enough for me to buy when there's a great card on free tv that honestly interests me more.

UFC 220 Fights I care about......(In the order of importance)Card gets a 7/10 especially cuz this is a PPV.

Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou TITLE FIGHT
Daniel Cormier vs Volkan Oezdamir Title Fight
Thomas Almeida vs Rob Font
Calvin Kattar vs Shane Burgos
Dustin Ortiz vs Alexandre Pantoja
Islam Makachev vs Gleison Tibau

Bellator 192 fights I care about......(In the order of importance)Card gets a 8/10

Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald Title Fight
Michael Chandler vs Goiti Yamauchi
Rampage Jackson vs Chael Sonnen HWGP
Henry Corrales vs Georgi Karakhanyan
Aaron Pico vs Shane kruchten
Khonry Gracie vs Devon Brock
Guilherme"Bomba"Vasconcelos vs Ivan Castillo

In order of overall importance to me

Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald Title Fight
Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou Title Fight
Daniel Cormier vs Volkan Oezdamir Title Fight
Michael Chandler vs Goiti Yamauchi
Rampage Jackson vs Chael sonnen HWGP
Henry Corrales vs Georgi Karakhanyan
Thomas Almeida vs Rob Font
Calvin Kattar vs Shane Burgos
Aaron Pico vs Shane Kruchten
Islam Makachev vs Gleison Tibau
Khonry Gracie vs Devon Brock
Dustin Ortiz vs Alexandre pantoja
Ivan Castillo vs Guilherme Vasconcelos

Bellator wins especially it's free on tv

I wish Ben Askren would have a live stream of him defending his lineal belt against Rory Macdonald

Good card. I’d say this and UFC 220 are about even.

Stipe-Ngannou is an amazing fight and so is DC-Volkan. Kattar-Burgos is dope and so is Font-Almeida.

Lima-MacDonald is amazing as well. Chael vs Rampage is a fight I suppose. I’ll watch I guess. Chandler vs Goiti dope. Pico is must watch.

So I’d say the 4 fights are about even. The rest of both cards are meh. I’m just praying to the mma gods. Only 10 days left no injuries!!!

Pretty much, would say UFC has better main/co main, Bellator has better two middle fights and opening fights are close. Both prelims are pretty weak Few good ones on UFC with Ortiz/Pantoja and Arce but not big.

Without Sitpe/Ngannou I'd be streaming UFC card but HW title fight is why I'm getting it. Best HW title fight in years. Best fight of the night followed by Rory/Lima, DC/Volkan and Chandler/Goiti.

Kind of surprised UFC didnt stack rest of the card with better fights. Even with good main/co main they usually round out the main card with a big 3rd and 4th fight.

Maybe adding Jacare/Brunson or Vitor/Hall in that 3rd spot, put a PVZ/Clark fight, Johnson/Elkins Usman/Meek, those would be kind of fights I'd expect to round out the card and a few prelims. Same with 221, great main event and locals on Aus card but they didnt load the rest of the main card with bigger fights.

8, maybe 9 by today's standards. it's rare i'm interested in 5 fights on a card now.

If you're a real MMA fan, you'll be watching the entirety of both cards, it's just a matter of which you want to watch first if you're not two-screening it. Anything less and you're just a filthy casual anyway and have no business commenting at all.

Back