Rate Sanchez’s Performance V. Straus

AGEZ909

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://bellator.spike.com/fight/nxolws/bellator-184-daniel-straus-vs-emmanuel-sanchez

I must admit that I was always very critical of Sanchez. Always winning buy split decision and such. I always believed that he simply lacked that “it” factor. Wasn’t the fastest, strongest, didn’t evenset the fastest pace either. I always believed that as soon as he got into title contention, he would lose.

I must say that I was very impressed with what everything Emmanuel displayed against Straus.

I know Daniel is prone to hiccups, but it was a fine performance by Sanchez through and through. From his scrambles to his raining down GNP at the end of the round. He impressed the heck out of me.

That triangle was solid as well.

I give him an 8/8.5 out of 10

Rate Sanchez’s performance.

Last edited:
Since his signing I've been all about this guy hes 27 and finally putting his full game together.He's trained by Duke Roufus so you knew it was only a matter of time until he put it altogether.

He typically struggled with range in striking....he connected but rarely on the button or with any real fight ending force and when on his back he was too comfy waiting for subs rather then making it happen.

That guys gone now....

Sanchez just put on a showcase against a guy who should have gave him fits.He held his own and pushed pace standing and on the ground he was actively attacking with strikes and sub attempts.

9/10 sanchez is for real.

never really paid attention to sanchez but he looked great. look forward to his future fights against the rest of bellators elites

Never thought he would do that well against Straus. Really impressed me

9/10 dominate position. Daniels cut to 145 is brutal and he was tired by second. Needs to stop cutting over 25 pound to fight at 145.

He looked fantastic. Only asterisk was that he missed weight if I'm not mistaken. 8/10

Back