Rate my tornadokick

Compared to the elite? Maybe 6 out of 10 I would say is fair. Compared to an average joe maybe an 8 or 9.

Last edited:
Compared to the elite? Maybe 6 out of 10 I would say is fair. Compared to an average joe maybe an 8 or 9.
Compared to spacetime: complete and utter shit.
<JonesLaugh>

I reckon it could probably take Dorothy to Oz

Good stuff, Frode :) Your kicks as always look dope

I was gonna poopoo the kick and ask you if you had become the new spacetime, but then I watched the video and it was actually pretty good.

It might even have slightly aroused me.

Out of interest I just searched a little if anyone his done artistic flying kicks in high profile MT matches but couldnt find anything other than that flying scissor kick (which is AMAZING!) from Saenchai

Is it common in Thailand to do do flying kicks in fights?

Out of interest I just searched a little if anyone his done artistic flying kicks in high profile MT matches but couldnt find anything other than that flying scissor kick (which is AMAZING!) from Saenchai

Is it common in Thailand to do do flying kicks in fights?

Doesn't he cross train Taekwondo. Kevin Gastelumm (spelling?) claims senshais does high level TKD stuff mixed in, and that it's why he is ahead of the curve.

There aren't even g flying kicks in Muay Thai. The only flying shit they do is knees

You realize I just posted a video were he does a flying scissor and flying low kick.
Sure it has to work so they dont jump around in the air but these are flying kicks.

You realize I just posted a video were he does a flying scissor and flying low kick.
Sure it has to work so they dont jump around in the air but these are flying kicks.

He is not doing Muay Thai techniques there.

Pants too pointy. 2/10 w00d not bang

I don't know what you mean by scissor kick. This is a scissor kick:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 5
There aren't even g flying kicks in Muay Thai. The only flying shit they do is knees

First strike in MT i learned was the front hop teep which technically is a "flying" kick. They also use flying elbows not just knees. Once again a quick google search on a subject you know little about will help tremendously with the trolling bud

Back