Rashid magomedov vs. will Brooks

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
This fight happens tomorrow. Who do you guys got? I think Rashid keeps it standing and out points Brooks.

Best fight on PFL tomorrow. Part of that is because I don't know who will win.

Best fight on PFL tomorrow. Part of that is because I don't know who will win.

I'm not following the tournament that much, but I'm a fan of Rashid, so I'll be watching. I think Brooks will get him down, but Rashid will pop right back up.
Rashid's biggest problem is that he's too patient--i hope he lets his hands go.

Whoever wins the first round wins the fight since it’s only a 2 round fight right?

I’m going with Rashid

Whoever wins the first round wins the fight since it’s only a 2 round fight right?

I’m going with Rashid
Yes if a quarter final fight ends in a draw, then 1st round winner advances.

The semi-final fights that night will be 3 rounds though.

I think if it was a 3 rounder I'd be picking Rashid but in a 2 rounder where the 1st round gets the advantage I think Brooks takes it

I think if it was a 3 rounder I'd be picking Rashid but in a 2 rounder where the 1st round gets the advantage I think Brooks takes it

I agree. I think Brooks can just power-wrestle the dude to win a round. Even if that includes just grinding him against the cage for 5 minutes.

I've got Will Brooks einning this. Good fight though, winner is winning the million.

Will Brooks burned his Bellator bridge, got unlucky and flamed out in UFC, and now in PFL is getting booed and yelling he doesn't care about what thr fans think of him at all on the mic.

He may have failed his way to a giant pay day. He better win the tournament though, because he has burned all of his potential suitors.

Last edited:
This is a quality match up and for me it is what the finals of the tournament would have looked like. Tough to pick between them but I got to go with Rashid.

If Rashid is more aggressive, he would win. But I think Brooks can hold him against the cage, kind of like Dariush did.

I hope Magomedov wins.

2 round fight? That puts Rashid at a disadvantage as he's a slower starter. I hope his tdd is on point and he brings more aggression that usual.

Nice, Magomedov beat Brooks. I will take it. I think he beats Mamedov on the main card.

Back