rashad looks so uncomfortable talking about anthony smith

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
he even subtly bashed him by basically saying, "hes not on gustafssons level".

I can see the salt in his watery ass eyes.

Subtle bashing but still the truth

agreed

smith has still gotten sooooo much better. Who know's maybe he'll continue to grow and surpass Gus.
Gus footwork is still the difference here though.

I think what he said about gus shows he’s realistic and the bigger man. Most guys try to pump up the guys that beat them but Rashad is being real here and I agree. Gus willl probably kill him

Hard to know where he's at right now. Beating 3 old ass veterans who should've retired by now proves nothing.

agreed

smith has still gotten sooooo much better. Who know's maybe he'll continue to grow and surpass Gus.
Gus footwork is still the difference here though.

Yeah I remember him in Strikeforce and he was just awful. He's way better now although I think there is still a substantial gap between him and the best guys at this weight

Basically he's just beat two guys who have no durability anymore. Good on him, but that doesn' prove a whole lot

he even subtly bashed him by basically saying, "hes not on gustafssons level".

I can see the salt in his watery ass eyes.

Hes right tho. Hard to gauge if he can hang with a guy who arguably beat the consensus #1 and #2 LHW GOATs based on a couple 90 second fights

How is Rashad wrong or hating? Smith beat the ghosts of Rashad and Shogun. Gus is on another planet compared to those two

I think what he said about gus shows he’s realistic and the bigger man. Most guys try to pump up the guys that beat them but Rashad is being real here and I agree. Gus willl probably kill him

You never know, I've seen Gus take a fair bit of damage

You never know, I've seen Gus take a fair bit of damage
Gus is insanely durable. How many flush bombs did he take from Rumble without going out?

Smith looks good taking shot warhorses to the glue factory but I don't think he's packing the artillery to take Gus out.

Gus is insanely durable. How many flush bombs did he take from Rumble without going out?

Smith looks good taking shot warhorses to the glue factory but I don't think he's packing the artillery to take Gus out.

I agree and I literally try and fade smith every fight but he does keep surprising me,

I think the ace in Gus's hand is his seemingly unlimited spam of takedowns he can use at any point he wants

Another Anthony has already proven that a fighter does not need better footwork than Gus to concuss Gus.

True but this is Rumble we're talking about here. The hardest hitting 205'er without a doubt.
The difference is that Anthony smith has to land a barage of punches on the outside while Rumble only needs one to rock you.

Subtle bashing but still the truth

Well, of course he's not on Gus's level. He's not constantly injured, pulling out of fights or even when healthy only fighting once a year.

Smith is only one month shy of fighting 4 times in the same span that Gus has fought once. Gus hasn't fought in 14 months.

Back