Rashad Evans Retires from MMA

I thought it was good thing .. Unless someone can give rashad a high dose of pist off he shouldn't be in there anymore

was a pleasure watching him rise and fall

First mma event I watched was ufc 98 with Rashad vs Lyoto

Dude had an amazing career

Probably for the best. Had a great career, hung around a little long legacy wise. But if it's what he truly wanted to do then power to him. Hall of famer for sure.

Rashad had a great career. He is on a 5 loss streak, and his best days were behind him. It was the right decision made by Rashad.

Wish he had fought Shogun for the title back then. Well the UFC gave him a lot of chances. I agree we might see him in Bellator though in the near future

Should have retired after the glover fight,on a lot of the shows I've seen,he comes across as a real nice guy,hope his post fight career is good.

He big brothered Phil Davis and Chael. Showed his skill level. He was certainly one of the best.

The Sean Salmon headkick and Chuck KO was always on every UFC highlight reel. Future HOF member for sure.

And the tuf season with rampage was hilarious too

RAshad is smart and could be a good coach.

Has money to open his Gym and franchises.

Wish him all the best in life.

Been a fan for his whole career. He'll have many stories to tell his grandkids. We should all be so lucky.

Back