Rashad Evans Retires from MMA

nevermind

i missed the other thread
Dub worthy IMO

What’s the point of paying for sherdog if you’re gonna clutter these forums ?

Have some decency

Who knows what could have happened if JJ didn't step in to fight Shogun. Things could have been very different with Rashads career imo.

He lost his mojo a long time ago. I think reality kicked in after the Jone's fight. He was back in for a minute during the 2nd Tito fight but couldn't get in one last title run. RIP

Aside from kicking Sean Salmon in the head and crushing Chucks chin he was a very boring fighter. His legacy to me is getting KOd to Machida.

Good. MMA retirements always come with an asterisk, hope he sticks to it.

Rashad just announced his un-retirement and return.

The knee and back injuries really started to ramp up after the Sonnen fight in 2013. It would have made plenty of sense to retire after the Glover KO loss and move into broadcasting. Really hope he doesn't un-retire, but I'm sure that's in the cards after a year or two.

The knee and back injuries really started to ramp up after the Sonnen fight in 2013. It would have made plenty of sense to retire after the Glover KO loss and move into broadcasting. Really hope he doesn't un-retire, but I'm sure that's in the cards after a year or two.

His wake up call should have been the Kelly and Alvey fights.

Those are guys who would have been non-competitive with him back in the day, but he couldn't pull the trigger at all.

Thats the right decision. He's provided a lot of entertainment for me over the years.

Respect.

ACB is a huge possibility, I mean, they signed Pickett after all.

Had missed the Pickett news, had thought he was happily retired and helping out the younger guys in his gym, hope they give him a couple of cans and he retires unscathed with a bit more money in his pocket, but was hoping he stayed retired, same here with Rashad.

He had a great run from winning Tuf HW to stretching Chuck.

before Jones destroyed LHW, Sugar used to be beautiful

Back