Rare Marvelous Marvin Hagler Interview

Does he complain about Ray Leonard and judges for the whole thing?

He does complain a bit, but also says "this is boxing".

Not much information, but interesting nonetheless as we don't have many interviews of him.

Is it me or does Hagler talk like he has a foreign accent here?

He just a ghetto badass.

Hagler moved to Italy not long after the SRL fight, became a minor movie star, learnt the language and married a local. Combine living in Milan with Brockton broken English and you get the accent here.

Last edited:
His flesh was so tight and marbled. Hard to tenderize for sure. Oh man was he delicious back in the day...

he picked up a bit of an accent in italy where he was doing films and living. I don't hear it much in current interviews.

Does he complain about Ray Leonard and judges for the whole thing?
I love a sugar ray interview by this british guy, he pumps him up the whole time and then at the end of the interview he tells ray "i thought you lost to marvin" he gets up and walks out. Ray's mellowed, there is a clip on YT of him inducting Hearns into the nevada hall of fame, he admits openly how hearns beat his ass. I don't know, the fight was close, the thing is, and this goes for the recent ggg/canelo fight too, 12 rounds really isn't enough for champions, it really isn't, a couple rounds that might go either way and it's a decision everyone bitches about.

His flesh was so tight and marbled. Hard to tenderize for sure. Oh man was he delicious back in the day...

I almost appreciate the poetry of how gay you are.

Love the Marvelous one. Funny to hear him with a lil bit of that italian accent haha LEGEND

Back