Rapper T.I. Cucks Donald Trump in New Video (Melanie Mad!)

Sadly, my room in Hell is comped and ready for my sorry ass

No way Sherbro! I'm the undisputed heavyweight KING of sinners! If I can let the Lord in, you can too. :)

People still listen to rap?

How unsophisticated...
yeah.... real rap by an actual rapper. Not some producer with mental problems saying "poop de scoop"

This one?

b8641ecb8b7c08f40f5e7e4646ae1ca5.jpg

This one

obamas-essence-1024.jpg

First Lady of France now unfortunately has a pancake ass

Seems like a publicity stunt, what is he like the 100th rapper to diss Trump, wow that takes a lot of balls. What Kanye did took balls, going against the grain to speak his mind even though he'd knew he'd be made a joke of in the media and in the rap community.

Kanye has always been WAAAAY better then TI. TI has put out like maybe 4 good songs his entire career, no great songs.

Well I think this was in poor taste.

Imagine if someone had done a video like this with Michelle Obama during the last presidency.

I lean left but I find this totally disgusting. Disapprove.

Well I think this was in poor taste.

Imagine if someone had done a video like this with Michelle Obama during the last presidency.

I lean left but I find this totally disgusting. Disapprove.
Well Michelle didn't marry for money and pose half naked and seductively though.

Seems like a publicity stunt, what is he like the 100th rapper to diss Trump, wow that takes a lot of balls. What Kanye did took balls, going against the grain to speak his mind even though he'd knew he'd be made a joke of in the media and in the rap community.

Kanye has always been WAAAAY better then TI. TI has put out like maybe 4 good songs his entire career, no great songs.
lol no..... TI is a far superior rapper. Kanye is a producer that can rap.

far more than 4.... I could continue but you get my point.

Well Michelle didn't marry for money and pose half naked and seductively though.

I don't care about her past and neither should you. She's the FLOTUS and hasn't done anything that I disagree with (for now).

You can shit Trump all you want for being a terrible President but Melania hasn't done much if anything at all to deserve this ridicule.

lol no..... TI is a far superior rapper. Kanye is a producer that can rap.

far more than 4.... I could continue but you get my point.

All those songs suck except for Go get it and what you know about that. Rubber band man? lol gtfo

Where did I say his freedom of speech was infringed?
Right here:

While I personally don't think this would have been threadworthy on its own.

Now that Melanie's team has responded and is requesting a boycott of T.I. for exercising his 1st Amendment right of free speech, and I know how much the conservatives on this forum despise such SJW tactics aimed at curving an individual's freedom of speech, I know my buddies on the right must be against Melanie and her team using such SJW tactics to try and control TI's expression and free thought.

So how do you feel about this?

You're not very bright.

I don't care about her past and neither should you. She's the FLOTUS and hasn't done anything that I disagree with (for now).

You can shit Trump all you want for being a terrible President but Melania hasn't done much if anything at all to deserve this ridicule.
she hasnt done anything? other than claimed to be the most bullied person in the world.... or wearing the "I dont really care do u" coat.

fuck her, she is fair game.

she hasnt done anything? other than claimed to be the most bullied person in the world.... or wearing the "I dont really care do u" coat.

fuck her, she is fair game.

Really.. that’s what bothers you that much with Melania? She claims to feel to be one of the most bullied people in the world and she wore a jacket?

Come on bro!.. There are real issues we can be discussing and this is what you are trying to defend? It’s asinine..

Really.. that’s what bothers you that much with Melania? She claims to feel to be one of the most bullied people in the world and she wore a jacket?

Come on bro!.. There are real issues we can be discussing and this is what you are trying to defend? It’s asinine..
as is a video with a lookalike.

Kanye was a close friend of TI's and he probably feels like someone he cares about is being used by Trump. So he has taken aim at Trump and someone he cares about.

I see no issue with TI's video or anyones response to it. He done it for a reason and has obviously achieved it.

the right wingers rap classic

She wore that jacket saying she doesn't care , mocking people who were talking about Trump's cheating and lies. T.I. is using the same jacket in his video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back