Rapper T.I. Cucks Donald Trump in New Video (Melanie Mad!)

Can you even boycott TI these days? I honestly only know two songs by the guy anyway that one with Rihanna and "Why you wanna" and those were back when emo shit was popular pretty sure.

All you #METOO clowns calling her a ho too. Shit never ends.

Cuck does not mean what you think it means...

Now imagine if someone had done this to Michelle Obama and there is todays left in a nutshell. Scum.

All you #METOO clowns calling her a ho too. Shit never ends.

This is what Liberals don't get. They've already claimed obnoxiously unrealistic moral superiority, so when they go low, they just look like phonies and hypocrites. Which they are.

Well... she is a ho. Is she not? Lol

No one in our country has any class respect or dignity any more ya know ?

Its fucking disgraceful to hurl insults at the first lady for no reason at all and she seems like a nice lady .... just like the one before her also seemed like a nice lady and it was disgraceful to do then too

No one in our country has any class respect or dignity any more ya know ?

Its fucking disgraceful to hurl insults at the first lady for no reason at all and she seems like a nice lady .... just like the one before her also seemed like a nice lady and it was disgraceful to do then too

I actually agree with you and i probably shouldn’t have called her a ho. To sleep with Trump though...

To compare Melania Trump to someone as elegant, intelligent and prestigious as Michelle Obama is ridiculous. This is the climate we have now. After what the right did and said about Michelle Obama I feel very little sympathy for Melania though to be honest. I’m almost at the point where when they do low, we need to go lower because the right doesn’t care anymore. It’s win at ANY cost and that to me is sickening

To compare Melania Trump to someone as elegant, intelligent and prestigious as Michelle Obama is ridiculous. This is the climate we have now. After what the right did and said about Michelle Obama I feel very little sympathy for Melania though to be honest. I’m almost at the point where when they do low, we need to go lower because the right doesn’t care anymore. It’s win at ANY cost and that to me is sickening

That isnt the path to victory. Acting like righteous assholes is half the reason we are in this mess to begin with

Right now we arent in power anywhere from local to federal level and I think we might need a new strategy besides insults and virtue signaling if we want to stop the republicans from crashing the country again.

When they go low it works for them

When we go low we just look stupid because we always claim the moral high ground

In short you cant hold the moral high ground and call a woman a cunt and expect to come out looking good and you should stop

That isnt the path to victory. Acting like righteous assholes is half the reason we are in this mess to begin with

Right now we arent in power anywhere from local to federal level and I think we might need a new strategy besides insults and virtue signaling if we want to stop the republicans from crashing the country again.

When they go low it works for them

When we go low we just look stupid because we always claim the moral high ground

In short you cant hold the moral high ground and call a woman a cunt and expect to come out looking good and you should stop

I didn’t call anyone a cunt

I didn’t call anyone a cunt

Nah Sam B did but she did it with your consent and approval

and it all ties together about who we are seen as when it comes time to be tribal and vote

This is what Liberals don't get. They've already claimed obnoxiously unrealistic moral superiority, so when they go low, they just look like phonies and hypocrites. Which they are.

Pretty much. They're not really consistent when it comes to these things. And what's sad is that they don't seem to be aware of how hypocritical they look.

It’s sad that Jesus loves Trump just as much as you

Why is that sad? I'm glad that he loves us all. I pray for the redemption of everyone's soul.

I'm serious.

Or Clinton, Obama, Bush!

You people with the difference you see in sameness is fascinating.
You're really equating Trump to those people? Pretending to have empathy shows empathy. Trump doesn't even pretend and by all accounts, Hillary, Michelle and Laura at least pretended to marry their husbands for love. There isn't one human being on this planet including Don and Melanie who aren't completely aware that's she's a gold digger and he doesn't give a shit that that is the case.

So ho is definitely apt, and there is a difference however despicable you find other presidents.

Why is that sad? I'm glad that he loves us all. I pray for the redemption of everyone's soul.

I'm serious.

Sadly, my room in Hell is comped and ready for my sorry ass

TI is awesome..... Fuck you losers claiming not to know who he is.

Also Tiny is his wife, but dont think thats the only chick he's fucking

As far as pure sexiness I have to go with Melania.....by a country mile and then some

There’s literally one ok picture of Michelle that gets spammed in this type of conversation though

This one?

b8641ecb8b7c08f40f5e7e4646ae1ca5.jpg

Back