Rapefugees rape 16yr old girl in Bavaria

lol what joke this map is. to include central america, south america, north africa, middle east, and central asia as 'white' lands. Afghanistan as white hahahaahah. that some shit whites say to try and boost they declining numbers. Turks as white lol, or a greeks or albanins whom consider themselves not. You'se might find a few blonde and fair skin white in place like uruguay or argentina and a few in mexico. but lol everybody a tanned as shit naturally.

They are considered white so it obscures all the crime done by the immigrants. It serves two purposes. It makes real white people seem more criminal and violent by numbers, and it makes non whites seem less violent and criminal. It is an anti-white scam.

Ravelo-FBI.jpg

arujkuhk4w8x.jpg

Look at all these WHITE MALE criminals.

They are considered white so it obscures all the crime done by the immigrants. It serves two purposes. It makes real white people seem more criminal and violent by numbers, and it makes non whites seem less violent and criminal. It is an anti-white scam.

Ravelo-FBI.jpg

arujkuhk4w8x.jpg

Look at all these WHITE MALE criminals.

aahhh it make seem like they is more white people than they really is in USA. What is % of white in USA?

Latin pride! Viva Espana!

That's some fucked up reading. People need to be held accountable for endangering the public by withholding suspect photos.

Absolutely disgraceful.

The scary part is that it's not just one rogue department, it's a systemic pattern that goes to the highest levels. It's suicide, and people are being betrayed by their leaders. And yet, we have still yet to hear what the products of Islamic society actually give the rest of the world that has enriched it.

I think the numbers on Nobel Prizes in the sciences contrasted between Jews and Muslims bores out the point crystal clear.

The scary part is that it's not just one rogue department, it's a systemic pattern that goes to the highest levels. It's suicide, and people are being betrayed by their leaders. And yet, we have still yet to hear what the products of Islamic society actually give the rest of the world that has enriched it.

I think the numbers on Nobel Prizes in the sciences contrasted between Jews and Muslims bores out the point crystal clear.

Dead set that's terrible.

Always thought less of Japanese authority as they never owned ww2 in the school curriculum. I understand why if this is what happens.

I am not accountable for other people's past, no one is. Germany needs to get it's pride and common sense back have look at the present and the future.

they are just culturally enriching the girl at an early age

Leftists and feminists are always saying rape is under-reported. Can't have it both ways just cos you stan for Afghans.
Rape is reported more frequently when it is committed by Muslimss. Basically, if the rape victims weren't bigots, there wouldn't be a problem.

I think the situation in Germany is far from being as bad as it was or is displayed in foreign media. Immigrants (and refugees) tend to live in their own subculture, maybe that's one reason not more happens.

but we can see the logical conclusion that will result from this. the immigrants increase in numbers, and soon-enough, the locals and the immigrants inevitably clash. the situation in germany will probably end in disaster, unless things change dramatically.

Meanwhile in our nations colleges, 20% of women are sexually-assaulted/raped as an undergrad.

That works out to about 1000 assaults per day, 365 days a year.

I imagine it doubles on the weekend, so that's 4000 just this weekend alone.

Done by regular-ol americans.

Germans should watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

Much disputed numbers. Based on a web survey which is unscientific.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...een-raped-on-college-campuses/article/2551980

Okay, so lets shave the numbers to the the lowest possible point. Limit just to criminally reported rape which is 1.3%, multiply that by 3 due to the scientifically valid evidence that rape is reported, at most, 1/3rd of the time.

So at best you're looking at 100 a day being raped in college, at worst it's over 1000.

But the only time I see an article about rape on sherdog is when a muslim does it.

horrible crime. That said
I am curious why I only hear about these crimes when it is a refugee committing the crime.
Working in a max prison I see the protective custody units and there is barely anybody that would fit the definition of a refugee.

Okay, so lets shave the numbers to the the lowest possible point. Limit just to criminally reported rape which is 1.3%, multiply that by 3 due to the scientifically valid evidence that rape is reported, at most, 1/3rd of the time.

So at best you're looking at 100 a day being raped in college, at worst it's over 1000.

But the only time I see an article about rape on sherdog is when a muslim does it.

100 a day is absurd. No one would go to college if it was that bad. Sounds like some severely fuzzy math to me. Go ahead and provide me with a credible source which substantiates your claim.

I am also not sure that you understand that rape (especially marital rape) is considered legal, or at least a minimal offense in many Muslim countries under Sharia law. Shipping in large volumes of people who have been conditioned to believe that rape is not that big of a deal is a recipe for disaster. Countries like Sweden are already learning this the hard way.

Besides, the premise of your argument is weak anyway. Because we already have rapists in America means that we ought to import many more to further magnify the problem? Would we be making the same argument if many refugees happened to be violent white supremacists instead? Hell no. Rapes committed by refugees are crimes that are easily preventable.

Here is my question. Where are all of the liberal feminists on the issue of mass Muslim rape and widespread female oppression in the world? They call it diversity.

The FBI already admitted that these people cannot be adequately vetted anyway. This isn't some exaggerated or imagined problem. Much evidence of government and media cover-ups involving the issue around the world also exists.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/735078/Italy-migrant-crisis-women-protest-Aurelio-Rome
Terrified Italian women turn against migrants: 'It is not safe here anymore'

Italy-migrant-crisis-729263.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/69...-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse

London-695066.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...nt-sex-cover-up-refugee-event-groping-Germany

MIGRANT SEX ATTACK 'COVER-UP': Welcome party for Cologne refugees turned into mass groping

Last edited:

One more time for the Retard Section: rapists are pond scum no matter what their religion or race. But a woman who is raped by a muslim refugee wouldn't have been assaulted if the shit-bag had never been allowed into the country in the first place.:rolleyes:

Oktoberfest is absolutely awesome.

Of course it can be a drunk tourist vomit orgy, but it can also have a lot of tradition if you know where to go, with live Bavarian music, good food and atmosphere, etc.
tenor.gif

Back