Rape culture revealed in casual conversations

I think the west has reduced rape as much as humanly possible. There will always be criminals.

On average prisoners are on the extreme low of agreeableness and conscientiousness. Essentially they lack empathy and impulse control. Up to 70% of the prison population has antisocial personality disorder. That's a staggeringly high percentage, it's a rare disorder in the general population (1-3%).

So let's say you make a campaign, you are mostly targeting average agreeableness, average conscientiousness men, those aren't the men doing the raping to begin with. Low agreeableness men don't give a shit about anyone else, they can't be convinced by a campaign to stop being pathological.

If you're online, just tell them you're a trans POC. Their instinct to kiss your ass will be so strong you will have to say some *truly* repugnant things to have them actually try and do something about it. If they dare show their privilege and disagree with you, accuse them of "erasing your lived experience" and call them privileged. Then throw an utterly irrational freak out and watch them try and navigate you being totally unreasonable with their internalized notion that, because of your identity, your position is far more important than theirs. Make sure to use insults like "YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS RAPED MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER!" to pit one element of their horribly inconsistent ideological brainwashing against another.

You are skilled in the art of causing short circuits in the SJW programing.

1. Locate doublethink
2. Exploit using their own NewSpeak jargon to penetrate subsystems
3. Initiate meltdown

It's been said before, but this isn't a push for equality, it's a push for special treatment. Women don't want to be treated like men because we are pretty terrible to one another. I will tell one of my guy friends, "Fuck you, dude," and I will say it with a smile on my face. We also call each other names, threaten each other with violence, and a host of other things that are normal in male interactions. If I told a girl any of those things, she might actually get physical (and not in a good way). This is just demanding further that we continue to use the kid gloves with women in every situation, masquerading coddling and over-sensitivity as respect.

As for the crime of rape, it's obviously terrible. In fact, it's so terrible that you can ruin a person's life with the mere accusation. Think about this: There are two things in the world where you are guilty until proven innocent. The first is infidelity, and the second is rape. If a girl tells you that her man cheated on her, everyone instantly believes her and despises the guy. It doesn't have to be true, but when you hear those words, emotions take over before the brain can respond. If a girl says that she was raped, it's the same thing. People immediately reach for their torches and pitchforks before even asking the guy if there is any validity to the story. Sometimes, it's as simple as, "We were both drunk and hooked up. In the morning, she regretted her decision, so she said that I date-raped her." Other times, it's more complicated. But if you throw in the accusation, it's already over unless the guy can prove that he didn't do it. So yeah, I'd say that we already have a really low tolerance for rape.

The same people who go on and on about rape culture will go dead silent and ask you to leave if you ask them to see statistics, see which groups (specifically) are committing these rapes

It's the ultimate "red pill" moment

Last edited:
"Rape culture", similar to "the patriarchy", is a feminist conspiracy theory, not an accepted fact.

it's a conspiracy that some people are rapists?
A crime does not make a culture. And the only rape culture that exists in the world is Islamic. And that rape culture involves underage boys just as much if not more as it involves women. And there's also the issue with young girls being married off in the tradition of their prophet who married Aisha at the age of 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9. And in between those ages, he also practiced other sexual acts with her such as thighing. But back to the West, the contention that a rape culture exists here is ridiculous. Rape occurs, but not as much as overblown feminist estimates make it out to be. And if anything, these people are muddying the water more and actually making people MORE skeptical of rape claims with their nonsense.

It's on Us.

I just took my pledge.

I hope you do, too.

http://itsonus.org/#pledge

"Rape culture", similar to "the patriarchy", is a feminist conspiracy theory, not an accepted fact.

A "matriarchy" is a society ruled by women. A "patriarchy" is a society ruled by men.

It's not a made up term. It's a term that has been around since the early 17th century (first recorded use was in 1630).
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=patriarchy

But, you know, you do you.

(How many female presidents have we had again?)

Last edited:
Joe should know the bitches just need to be carrying around old double barrel. A warning shot will do the trick.

If you have sex with a female that's too drunk to consent then that's rape and I don't think any man in the US doesn't know that.

So telling them that over again is not going to change their mind.

Telling a woman to be careful in situations is not wrong and if you belive it is then you have problems.

Last edited:
My personal opinion is that consent is consent. So if a chick is drunk and horny and ends up going home with a guy she thought was an 8 and wakes up the next day and realizes that he's just a 4, I personally don't view that as rape. Being drunk should not absolve you from personal accountability.

It's on Us.

I just took my pledge.

I hope you do, too.

http://itsonus.org/#pledge

A "matriarchy" is a society ruled by women. A "patriarchy" is a society ruled by men.

It's not a made up term. It's a term that has been around since the early 17th century (first recorded use was in 1630).
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=patriarchy

But, you know, you do you.

(How many female presidents have we had again?)
I wasn't referring to the dictionary definition of "patriarchy" but rather the conspiratorial way that modern day feminists use the term. "Social justice" has a historical meaning which has had positive connotations, but of course modern day social justice warriors are sullying its good name too. Basically, first-wave feminism was all good. Old school "social justice warriors" like Martin Luther King Jr. did great things. I'm just not as big a fan of modern day feminists and social justice warriors.

Hrm... So "I had to encourage her a bit" is actually "I had to force her a bit"? And this is, as presented by the article, a male problem indicating a rape culture centered around men? Holy shit if I had a nickel for every woman I knew who went to a party/clubbing feeling 110% entitled to "encourage" even a reticent man into sleeping with her I could quit working. Literally, what they're presenting as something primarily done by men is just a perfectly acceptable night out expectation for women.

Seriously, shit like this is common:

(For reference, this is a man on social media asking a question "Ladies, y'all laid in your bed naked, you wanna have sex and he says "no"... Wyd?" and pages of women responding "I'd take it." What feminists define as "rape culture" when men do it, a general sense of entitlement and an attitude of "if the partner is not willing, I'll take it anyway" is actually a totally normalized expectation for a lot of women. They view men as fundamentally willing - and if they say no, they just need to be convinced. This is normal for women and it goes largely ignored/unnoticed - but you want to be how the feminist community reacts when a man says something like often treat as a normal relational paradigm?)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...626284968.2461.100000955944410&type=3&theater

The notion that we have to "bring men into the conversation" is patronizing and totally ignores the *astounding* prevalence of "rape culture" among women - but, somehow it gets a pass because it's not men doing it... "The overwhelming answer—get men involved." You know what you need to get a fucking start on? Make women start to admit that they big issue they need to "get men involved" on is something that women feel totally entitled to do and not have it considered rapey/sexual assault/sexual coercion/whatever. Once again, feminist hypocrisy is through the roof.

Bloody feminism... Only concerned with "rape culture" when it's the men getting their rocks off that way. When women do it? Damn girl - so empowered!

God you suck.

You would think the black culture and rap music industry would be the most guilty.
And these women won't say boo about it. Pussies

It's been said before, but this isn't a push for equality, it's a push for special treatment. Women don't want to be treated like men because we are pretty terrible to one another. I will tell one of my guy friends, "Fuck you, dude," and I will say it with a smile on my face. We also call each other names, threaten each other with violence, and a host of other things that are normal in male interactions. If I told a girl any of those things, she might actually get physical (and not in a good way). This is just demanding further that we continue to use the kid gloves with women in every situation, masquerading coddling and over-sensitivity as respect.

As for the crime of rape, it's obviously terrible. In fact, it's so terrible that you can ruin a person's life with the mere accusation. Think about this: There are two things in the world where you are guilty until proven innocent. The first is infidelity, and the second is rape. If a girl tells you that her man cheated on her, everyone instantly believes her and despises the guy. It doesn't have to be true, but when you hear those words, emotions take over before the brain can respond. If a girl says that she was raped, it's the same thing. People immediately reach for their torches and pitchforks before even asking the guy if there is any validity to the story. Sometimes, it's as simple as, "We were both drunk and hooked up. In the morning, she regretted her decision, so she said that I date-raped her." Other times, it's more complicated. But if you throw in the accusation, it's already over unless the guy can prove that he didn't do it. So yeah, I'd say that we already have a really low tolerance for rape.
They are trying to equate the odd rape, to a rape epidemic. It is a pretty disgusting accusation to put on the vast majority of men, and it makes me automatically not care about anything they say. Much like jilted guys acting like all women are whores and untrustworthy. I don't listen to them either.

Now I am going to say a few rape jokes to my girl just for the hell of it.

I

Back