Rape culture revealed in casual conversations

Sooo being drunk means a girl can't give consent? Also what if the guy is drunk?

I agree rape is clearly an issue, but I think the best step to prevent it for women is being as cautious as possible. (Not getting drunk with strangers and letting them take you places). Its not the victims fault, but being more responsible doesn't hurt either.

Can someone logically explain how people telling dirty/sexual jokes to their friends makes rape less revolting?

I've heard the theory that by objectifying sex/women that subconsciously it makes rape seem less of a big deal but I don't buy that on the basis that rape is more about control/dominance than getting a piece of ass.

Sooo being drunk means a girl can't give consent? Also what if the guy is drunk?

According to the yes means yes campaign, as soon as girls are intoxicated they're unable to give consent and even if the guy is drunk it's still rape.

Hrm... So "I had to encourage her a bit" is actually "I had to force her a bit"? And this is, as presented by the article, a male problem indicating a rape culture centered around men? Holy shit if I had a nickel for every woman I knew who went to a party/clubbing feeling 110% entitled to "encourage" even a reticent man into sleeping with her I could quit working. Literally, what they're presenting as something primarily done by men is just a perfectly acceptable night out expectation for women.

Seriously, shit like this is common:

(For reference, this is a man on social media asking a question "Ladies, y'all laid in your bed naked, you wanna have sex and he says "no"... Wyd?" and pages of women responding "I'd take it." What feminists define as "rape culture" when men do it, a general sense of entitlement and an attitude of "if the partner is not willing, I'll take it anyway" is actually a totally normalized expectation for a lot of women. They view men as fundamentally willing - and if they say no, they just need to be convinced. This is normal for women and it goes largely ignored/unnoticed - but you want to be how the feminist community reacts when a man says something like often treat as a normal relational paradigm?)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...626284968.2461.100000955944410&type=3&theater

The notion that we have to "bring men into the conversation" is patronizing and totally ignores the *astounding* prevalence of "rape culture" among women - but, somehow it gets a pass because it's not men doing it... "The overwhelming answer—get men involved." You know what you need to get a fucking start on? Make women start to admit that they big issue they need to "get men involved" on is something that women feel totally entitled to do and not have it considered rapey/sexual assault/sexual coercion/whatever. Once again, feminist hypocrisy is through the roof.

Bloody feminism... Only concerned with "rape culture" when it's the men getting their rocks off that way. When women do it? Damn girl - so empowered!

Last edited:
According to the yes means yes campaign, as soon as girls are intoxicated they're unable to give consent and even if the guy is drunk it's still rape.
Please tell me thats a joke. Because thats extremely moronic.

Please tell me thats a joke. Because thats extremely moronic.

Unfortunately I'm 100 percent serious and I agree it is moronic. I've been unable to get these people who believe in this stuff to give me a solid reason why when both parties are drunk that its rape on the guys part.

Unfortunately I'm 100 percent serious and I agree it is moronic. I've been unable to get these people who believe in this stuff to give me a solid reason why when both parties are drunk that its rape on the guys part.
And theses sjw feminists wonder why people don't agree with them or go to their side.

Basically a woman can have sex with a drunk guy bu its not rape, but a man having sex with a woman whose drunk is auto rape. Its not equality, its a joke.

Does Workers United still post on Sherdog? If he does I guarantee he'll be in here to clarify some of this stuff.

I agree rape is clearly an issue, but I think the best step to prevent it for women is being as cautious as possible. (Not getting drunk with strangers and letting them take you places). Its not the victims fault, but being more responsible doesn't hurt either.
Blame women for men's actions. Typical

You know what I love?
The notion that a woman should just be allowed to slap a man if she doesn't like what he says.
They'd like that kind of equality, right?
Since feminism is all about equality.

I'm gonna go ahead and keep speaking the way I choose to speak, thanks though. I do enough to combat against "rape culture" by simply not raping anybody.

Is there a feminist-friendly way to say "Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch"?

If you're online, just tell them you're a trans POC. Their instinct to kiss your ass will be so strong you will have to say some *truly* repugnant things to have them actually try and do something about it. If they dare show their privilege and disagree with you, accuse them of "erasing your lived experience" and call them privileged. Then throw an utterly irrational freak out and watch them try and navigate you being totally unreasonable with their internalized notion that, because of your identity, your position is far more important than theirs. Make sure to use insults like "YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS RAPED MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER!" to pit one element of their horribly inconsistent ideological brainwashing against another.

I desperately hope that one day my doing this on feminist sites will lead one of them to the epiphany that "Hey, just because her (supposed) ancestors were oppressed and they are a minority doesn't mean that their position is by default the right one while my position is virtually worthless because of my demographic" - and it starts a domino effect in their head that leads them down to an exponentially more fair and just path.

Last edited:
C7sFrb3X0AAHTXs.jpg:large

I like raping people with my words

Back