Rant: Sick of NPR's race and gender obsession

Yes, people are ALL colors can be fucking STUPID, but of course, white people ensured that Trump won.

Duh.
Holy shit, did I offend you somehow??

All I did was give you the numbers to use in case someone bitched about your claim.

Listen to Michael Savage

He is well educated has several degrees all in science.

Has write books about plants and nutrition

Books about liberals and conservatives being dumbasses.

Talks about history often and travel and food.

I've been an avid listener of NPR since my senior year of highschool, so almost 8 years now.

I used to wake up to it in the morning, and fall asleep listening to it at night (actually it's the BBC that comes on at night).

I like mixing up my news sources and take in a basket of left and right sources.

But for the past 1-2 years, holy FUCK. EVERY TIME I turn on NPR it's some fucking story about race or gender with varying degrees of pointlessness. Sometimes the stories are legit, and sometimes they're totally off the wall ridiculous. Regardless: I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT RACE AND GENDER NON STOP.

I get it that that's what MSNBC and CNN are doing, along with Buzzfeed, Gawker, and every other far left media outlet. But even though NPR has always been left of center, they were always one of my main 'centrist' sources. I liked the stories about the rising craft whiskey scene, or some new dance movement in a far away country, or whatever it was. But it's fucking NON STOP with the race/gender stories. I can't listen to this shit anymore. So now I'm forced to either listen to race/gender obsession or some local/national conservative wing nut with a potato IQ that doesn't understand basic science, if I want to listen to talk radio.

WTF MAN.

Growing up, race and gender were not things I focused on or was concerned about. Even growing up in Idaho, I was taught that all people are equal. I didn't give that a second thought and I still don't. Now the fucking leftists and SJW's have got more people playing identity politics and obsessing over race and gender than EVER before. Now even I focus on race and gender more than ever before when I used to fundamentally not care about those issues at all on personal/day to day life level.

Listen to Michael Savage

He is well educated has several degrees all in science.

Has write books about plants and nutrition

Books about liberals and conservatives being dumbasses.

Talks about history often and travel and food.

Have listened to plenty of Michael Savage, I'll pass.

I've been an avid listener of NPR since my senior year of highschool, so almost 8 years now.

I used to wake up to it in the morning, and fall asleep listening to it at night (actually it's the BBC that comes on at night).

I like mixing up my news sources and take in a basket of left and right sources.

But for the past 1-2 years, holy FUCK. EVERY TIME I turn on NPR it's some fucking story about race or gender with varying degrees of pointlessness. Sometimes the stories are legit, and sometimes they're totally off the wall ridiculous. Regardless: I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT RACE AND GENDER NON STOP.

I get it that that's what MSNBC and CNN are doing, along with Buzzfeed, Gawker, and every other far left media outlet. But even though NPR has always been left of center, they were always one of my main 'centrist' sources. I liked the stories about the rising craft whiskey scene, or some new dance movement in a far away country, or whatever it was. But it's fucking NON STOP with the race/gender stories. I can't listen to this shit anymore. So now I'm forced to either listen to race/gender obsession or some local/national conservative wing nut with a potato IQ that doesn't understand basic science, if I want to listen to talk radio.

WTF MAN.

Growing up, race and gender were not things I focused on or was concerned about. Even growing up in Idaho, I was taught that all people are equal. I didn't give that a second thought and I still don't. Now the fucking leftists and SJW's have got more people playing identity politics and obsessing over race and gender than EVER before. Now even I focus on race and gender more than ever before when I used to fundamentally not care about those issues at all on personal/day to day life level.

LMAO.

Two days ago they aired a long winded heart warming (only to self hating whites) story about an author who felt that there needed to be more childrens stories featuring same sex parents.

So she went on to be a brave hero who wrote a story that featured not one, but two same sex parent couples.

And of course they were also multiracial and full of adopted and what the fuck ever else kids added on.

Because this is what kids need. An old rich white lady to tell them that a traditional family unit is uncool, outdated and wrong.

LMAO.

Two days ago they aired a long winded heart warming (only to self hating whites) story about an author who felt that there needed to be more childrens stories featuring same sex parents.

So she went on to be a brave hero who wrote a story that featured not one, but two
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

WTF MAN.

I listen to NPR every morning and I could not agree more. Drives me crazy.

Well I agree but the time to stand up was when that race hustler in the White House by the name of Barack Hussein Obama was infecting the social fabric with this type of garbage.

Sure they talked about race before that, but now you better be a 100% pro black afrocentric fist in the air white liberal or else you aren't with the program.

He spent 8 years in office, you spent 8 years watching NPR devolve...no coincidence. Especially when you mention it really being kicked into high gear in the last 2 years,which was right around the time Hussein decided to finally light the fuse after 6 years of making outrageous claims about the character of the American people.

it didn't used to be that way man. But now they're a more 'tame' Buzzfeed. A buzzfeed-lite if you will.

They're publicly funded for christs sake. Aren't there more interesting issues in the world to talk about? What about the environmental disasters going on across the world? What about the plights of oppressed muslim women? What about child slavery in africa? What about the elephants disappearing?

NOPE!! today's lineup: gender, race, gender, race, race, race, gender.
They've been a bunch of mealy mouthed fuck-alls for awhile

Most mainstream news is flatout unbearable because of shit like this. I'd rather live in a bubble.

TS is absolutely right. NPR is stuck in a gender/race rut. I stopped listening to them. So thankful there are many more choices out there than just the radio. There is so much more going on in the world than just gender and race, gender and race, gender and race.............

Last edited:
Stopped listening to NPR last year for the same reasons. I listen to podcasts or audio books. I get enough identity politics from the MSM, i don't need any on my commute.

Have to ask the obvious question:

Does NPR get more federal funding when the Democratic Party or Republican Party is in charge of the House of Reps?

WTF MAN.

The good news is every day, another person is driven from the democrat party because of its insane focus on shit that doesn't matter.

Welcome to the party.

WTF MAN.

5e217b4d00a2ed45f94807307975106c5a80bb0d1b270bcaff9248ef06f650ed.jpg

WTF MAN.

Nice to be privileged and not have to worry about race or gender.

/sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back