Ranking The Most Powerful Avengers In The MCU

Using @Magooglie 's fancy sorter I got this ranking.

1 Doctor Strange
2 Thor
3 Scarlet Witch
4 Vision
5 Iron Man
6 Hulk
7 Captain America
8 Gamora
9 Starlord
10 Drax
11 Ant Man
12 Spider Man
13 Wasp
14 Black Panther
15 Rocket
16 Groot
16 Mantis
18 Quicksilver
19 Falcon
20 Hawkeye
21 Black Widow

Ant-man, or rather Giant-man, with improved cardio plays kickball with the entire top ten; only a select few come back from that and defeat him.

Giant-man is superhuman strength/durability and 80 feet tall - only Avengers also superhuman can beat him.

giant_man_vs_team_stark_by_yaboivision-da1vc0i.png

So Giant-man >>>> Captain America (sorry Cap marks) and below (Plus I think he beats Iron man - Pym tech >>>>>>> Stark tech).

Based on your list I put Ant-man at at least 7 (lol @ Starlord being >>> Ant-man, it's not a popularity contest).

Ant-man, or rather Giant-man, with improved cardio plays kickball with the entire top ten; only a select few come back from that and defeat him.

Giant-man is superhuman strength/durability and 80 feet tall - only Avengers also superhuman can beat him.

So Giant-man >>>> Captain America (sorry Cap marks) and below (Plus I think he beats Iron man - Pym tech >>>>>>> Stark tech).

Based on your list I put Ant-man at at least 7 (lol @ Starlord being >>> Ant-man, it's not a popularity contest).

Maybe Antman 2 changes this but MCU Antman hasn't shown me shit.

I don't get ant-man's power. If I recall correctly in the first movie, he maintains his mass when he shrinks, so he hits a guy while shrunk, the concentrated mass can really put a hurting (in reality, I wonder if he wouldn't just pierce through a person like a bullet). And it seems like he maintains his strength too, which is why shrunk version of him can kick ass while fighting normal sized people. I don't think they said the suit gives him super strength. Then how he is so strong when he's giant? It seems he's gained strength relative to his size since he can rip off a plane's wings with his arms.
I had the same question/problem with him becoming big. He shouldn't have been able to stand, let alone do all the things he did.

Maybe Antman 2 changes this but MCU Antman hasn't shown me shit.

Did you miss Civil war?

Giant-man was a game changer.

He turned the tide in favour of team Cap.

He is clumsy and lacking a gas tank, but his potential is huge.

Did you miss Civil war?

I agree on the potential for sure.

I had the same question/problem with him becoming big. He shouldn't have been able to stand, let alone do all the things he did.

Er, so Marvel/MCU created a character that could grow 80 feet and weigh however many tons, but could still only do what a 5`11, 180 pound man could do?

Derp!

Its safe to assume MCU is fairly faithful to the source material - as Giant-man, Lang is augmented to superhuman strength/durability.

Yknow, like youd expext from an 80 foot, 50 ton being.

Hulk got KTFO by Iron Man...

Thor
Strange
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Iron Man
Spider-Man
War Machine
Captain America
Black Panther
Gamora
Draxx
Ant-Man
Star Lord
Winter Solier
Falcon
Black Widow
Rocket
Mantis
Pepper Potts
Jane Foster
Hawkeye

I like your rankings but to put Hawkeye below Pepper and Jane Foster is just cold man. And to leave Hulk completely unranked even below Hawkeye is just mean.

Thor technically won the fight against Hulk in Ragnarok but the Grandmaster cheated and zapped his ass to nightnight time... and he had no hammer...
Not really true. Hulk was back on his feet and ready to go again. So was Thor. Early stoppage by GM results in a no contest.

I like your rankings but to put Hawkeye below Pepper and Jane Foster is just cold man. And to leave Hulk completely unranked even below Hawkeye is just mean.
Didn't leave Hulk off on purpose. He'd be right below Iron Man.

If it worked the same way as when he shrinks, maintaining his mass, as when he grew he basically would be a thanksgiving day parade float.

16. Hawkeye
15. Black Widow
14. Falcon
13.Winter Soldier
12. Antman
11. Quicksilver
10.Black Panther
9. War Machine
8. Captain America
7. Iron Man
6. Spiderman
5. Vision
4. Hulk
3. Dr Stange
2. Thor
1. Scarlet Witch

Only reason Scarlet Witch is #1

981537.jpg

If it worked the same way as when he shrinks, maintaining his mass, as when he grew he basically would be a thanksgiving day parade float.

If so, yes, but it doesnt.

A normal man that can grown to 80 feet but has the strength of a dehydrated soyboy would be a pretty shit superhero to create.

It may not make sense, but as Giant man his mass correlates with his size/density: hence, superhuman.

Uh.... no? A lot of those people beat the shit out of him. Hell, Cap has beat his ass before. Thor one shots him, so does hulk. Iron man and the vision murder him, spidernan, etc.

Did you miss Civil war?

So you caught when a clone of thor, said to have a fraction of real thors power, blasted a hole straight through him murdering him?

Was kind of a key moment of the series.

This is the MCU Scarlett Witch people and while her powers have been growing she is not yet on the top tier from the feats we have seen. And you can only judge via feats. You can maybe put her around #5, maybe?

I had this What-If issue.

As a kid The incredible Hulk was my favorite comic. I collected every single issue from Issue 1 through about issue 325 and had them all bagged up and stored nice. I also had most of the first couple hundred Xmen. Avengers and a few others rounded out my collection.

When I moved away for University I gave them all to my older brother telling him they were his for his kids when they got old enough to appreciate them knowing there could be some good value in there once those kids got old enough.

His wife let his kids get at them when they were still young and they shared with other kids and the entire collection pretty much got dispersed. No one knows who took what or where they went.

If Iron man can use the MK 51 suit and all other computer controller variants at once, Iron man IMO is number 1. (if he cant use the MK 51 suit and can only use 1 suit like the Extremis, then he bumps down a bit)
I put him above Thor because Thor fought Iron man in the Mk.5 suit in Civil war,(the suit that took Thors DNA) with Odin Force, and the hammer, and struggled... Tony also could keep up with Thor when they went around the Universe with the MK5... Tony has the MK 51... Which has every power his past suits had and the ability to adapt to literally anything and can hurt people who can phase,like Vision(stupidly OP)
"Tony decided to shut himself off in his lab and make up for the time he hadn't spent working on new inventions. The end result was the Model-Prime Armor, a new suit of armor that could change shape and color based on the task at hand, essentially merging all of his armor modes into a single suit."

I would then have Scarlet Witch and Vision but i dont know what order thats a hard one. We all know what she can do... Probably Scarlet Witch because Vision wouldnt fight her, but if he did and was serious, well damn...

MK 51 suit powers.
Offensive Powers
The Model-Prime Armor features regular Iron Man Armor weaponry, namely repulsors, a unibeam, and a micro-missile array. The repulsors have multi-vibrational capabilities, being able to damage beings with phasing powers.[21]When the armor was retooled by Victor von Doom, he added two more unibeams in the chest, making the suit capable of firing a tribeam at once.[22]

Different types of weaponry can be created on the spot thanks to the armor's primary shape-shifting function. The scales on the surface of the suit can be commanded to shape themselves into blades, guns, cannons, etc. The armor can also create a "zero-point energy bubble" which drains an excessive amount of energy. This energy bubble can be used to attack enemies with a shockwave energy blast or as a force-field to contain them. In addition to the commonplace increase in strength, the armor's shape-shifting features can enhance its user's strength even further by increasing in mass, giving the suit a bulky appearance similar to a Hulkbuster Armor.

Defensive Powers
In addition to the extra-durable shell protecting its user, the Model-Prime Armor has shown to be completely immune to different types of powerful attacks, namely sonic attacks and EMPs, with such efficiency that its wearer might not even react to them. The suit can also resist powerful blasts of energy that can destroy entire buildings, and repeated blows from the likes of Captain Marvel. The armor also protects against intangibility, preventing objects and individuals like the Vision from phasing through it.

The division of the suit's surface into individual tiles allows for fast repairing of damaged areas, as the scales simply realign themselves. The extent of this ability allows the armor to rapidly rebuild itself even after being broken down in its entirety.

The suit also possesses a cloaking mode that renders it invisible while its user remains in sight, giving its wearer the ability to have the armor's protection while deceivingly appearing to be completely defenseless. The suit's multi-functionality allows it to render its entire surface black for stealth missions. Additionally, magnetic force-fields can be used to attract objects at will.

In case the wearer's life is in extreme risk, the Model-Prime Armor possesses an emergency protocol which consists of causing the suit to burst and separate from Tony while the device on his wrist flies him away to safety. The Model-Prime Armor remains in autonomic control until its user can access its remote interface and get hold of the armor.

Uh.... no? A lot of those people beat the shit out of him. Hell, Cap has beat his ass before. Thor one shots him, so does hulk. Iron man and the vision murder him, spidernan, etc.

So you caught when a clone of thor, said to have a fraction of real thors power, blasted a hole straight through him murdering him?

Was kind of a key moment of the series.

Basic reading comprehension, son.

Its based on the current MCU, that shit with Thor murdering him is irrelevant here.

Like i said, his size and power would be very interesting: i never said he'd beat Thor, but he could trouble even the higher uppers until his poor stamina takes hold.

Back