3)Hulk
4)Vision
5)Scarlet Witch
6)Ironman
7)Black Panther
8)Spiderman
9)Captain America
10) Your mom

I haven't read the comics not have I seen the most recent movie. But aren't two of those regular humans? And I thought Scarlett Witch barely had powers like Jubilee from X-Men.

1) Dr. Strange
2) Thor
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15) Insert random MCU heroes.

Ought to be Thor and Dr. Strange at the top, Iron Man/Vision/Hulk/Witch below them, and the Black Widow/Hawleye/Falcon normal people at the bottom.

As a non-comics reader, Vision came across as a total can in the last movie.

Are Thor's powerups permanent in the comics? I dont want to live in a world where this pretty boy can defeat the INCREDIBLE HULK in physical combat. Otherwise he is just temporarily buffed.

By the last movie, Thor or rather, Stormbreaker is the most powerful. Thanos KOed Strange with 3 infinity stones. But when he shot out that ray from his gauntlet with all 5 stones, it still didn't stop stormbreaker and Thanos came very close to dying. Thanos got really lucky twice in that movie.

A lot of you have Spider-Man way too damn low, unless you are only using the mcu movie shown power.

In the comics Spider-Man is up there as one of the absolute strongest. But he holds back ALOT.

At what moment though?

Useless without defining which moment because Hulk got nerfed big time in Infinity War 1 while Spiderman and Thor got buffed. And Iron Man just gets stronger with each new suit.

Dormammu is most powerful. He will come into this uni now that Strange is gone, and wreck Thanos.

Scarlet Witch should probably be lower, assuming we're talking movie version. What has she done in the cinematic universe, exactly?

Turned the Avengers against each other in AoU, exacerbated the rift that was already forming leading to Civil War and the disassembly of the Avengers.

Since she joined avengers, she hasn't been using her mind altering ability as much as her telekinesis and telepathic abilities, but that is her best weapon IMO.

@Pugilistic

Plot Induced Stupidity
I didn't care for how much luck there was in that movie. The only reason Thor suddenly got stronger was because he got a hold of Stormbreaker, not due to character development. Also considering how easily Thor almost killed Thanos, I wonder how they will make a rematch seem challenging for Thor in the sequel.

@Plutoburn

The part where Thanos was shooting the power of a fully complete Gauntlet at Thor and still couldn't stop him from bringing Stormbreaker down. That was just so utterly stupid if you know anything about the Infinity Gauntlet.

They nerfed it all to hell, and then some.

facepalm.gif

@Pugilistic

I didn't care for how much luck there was in that movie. The only reason Thor suddenly got stronger was because he got a hold of Stormbreaker, not due to character development. Also considering how easily Thor almost killed Thanos, I wonder how they will make a rematch seem challenging for Thor in the sequel.

Probably with more PIS.

He could have gotten a thousand Stormbreakers, plus all the power of Odin, plus Hela, times a million, and it still wouldn't come close to the power of the Infinity Gauntlet.

@Plutoburn

The part where Thanos was shooting the power of a fully complete Gauntlet at Thor and still couldn't stop him from bringing Stormbreaker down. That was just so utterly stupid if you know anything about the Infinity Gauntlet.

They nerfed it all to hell, and then some.

facepalm.gif

I was replying to the TS, if you are ranking characters where their powers fluctuate between movies even within the franchise, it's meaningless unless everyone is ranking during the same moment in the franchise.

Ex: Infinity War Iron Man > Infinity War Black Panther > Iron-man 1 Iron-man.

I made an Avengers sorter. Pick who you think would win in a fight or just who you think is more powerful.
https://avengerssorter.tumblr.com/avengers

Using @Magooglie 's fancy sorter I got this ranking.

1 Doctor Strange
2 Thor
3 Scarlet Witch
4 Vision
5 Iron Man
6 Hulk
7 Captain America
8 Gamora
9 Starlord
10 Drax
11 Ant Man
12 Spider Man