Ranking the current champions

There's simply not a worthy challenge, the king had to challenge the best in another sport just for competition.

Khabib
Ferguson
Barboza

And at 145
Edgar was prime for a title shot before conor tucked tail.

Lets be real. Conor is great at taking fights where he has everything to win and nothing to lose. It is a smart strategy but makes for an awful champion.

Last edited:
My list is based on a combination of factors: accomplishments, strength of competition, skills, and style/likability.

1. Mighty Mouse aka The GOAT
2. Stipe Miocic
3. Tyron Woodley
4. Amanda Nunes
5. Daniel Cormier
6. Cody Garbrandt
7. Conor McGregor
8. Joanna J.
9. Michael Bisping
10. Max Holloway

I left Cyborg off the list because the division is non-existent and her title is bogus.

in terms of skillz?

1) cody garbrandt
2) demetrious johnson
3) robert whittaker
4) daniel cormier
5) conor mcgregor
6) max holloway
7) stipe miocic
8) tyron woodley
9) michael bisping
10) joanna jedrzejczyk
11) amanda nunes

Am I the only who thinks Conor should share the bottom with Bisping for not defending?

Khabib
Ferguson
Barboza

And at 145
Edgar was prime for a title shot before conor tucked tail.

Lets be real. Conor is great at taking fights where he has everything to win and nothing to lose. It is a smart strategy but makes for an awful champion.
I'm only having a bit fun mate haha

Am I the only who thinks Conor should share the bottom with Bisping for not defending?

Conor is much worse than bisping in this respect imo. Conor can be entertaining and certainly a legit top fighter but as a champ he is the worst. He will never defend because he only puts himself in situations where losses dont hurt him. The fights with alvarez, nate, and mayweather had built in excuses. If bisping lost to hendo or loses to gsp he loses any and all momentum he has going.

Best to Worst:
MM
Woodley
Stipe
DC
Holloway
Cody
Bisping
Conor

WMMA
Joanna
Cyborg