Rank Tony Ferguson's chin.

Lando definitely checked it, but overall, homie is like a zombie, in terms of absorbing punishment and just marching forward.

True, but LandGOAT initiated all the wobbling around with a nasty headkick. Surviving punches is one thing, surviving a headkick is a whole nother beast. The fact Tony took a headkick without blocking it, then several punches while rocked, and still never lost his wits and recovered quickly shows how legit his bogeyman chin is.

Sometimes its hard to tell who has a good chin and who is just coming in 25 pounds over the weight limit.

Umm Bigger men that would lay Ferguson out lol ? You do know that Dan fights at MW and LHW right lol ?

You do know Fedor, Silva, shogun, bisping, belfort, wanderlei and many more hendo fought would easily KO Ferguson.. Who was rocked by the likes of Lando.

This thread is to rank the chin, which incorporates all fighters of all weights

Last edited:
200w.gif

10/10

hoenstly he is up there with the Diaz bros. His heart and chin are fucking off the chain. RDA came out BLAZING and he ate some HUGE shots.

Everyone knows the well known chins ala Hunt, Nelson, Prime Hendo, the Diaz Bros, Condit, etc. But where amongst the greats would you rank El Cucuy's chin? He hasn't fought the heaviest hitters, but he definitely gets caught with some serious shots, shakes it off, and marches forward.

I think he is up there with those guys. Like I've been saying , those shots he has taken lately from Barbosa and RDA have been ridiculous. The thing is that he doesn't even get tired!! I think he should change that strategy a lil bit tho. But one thing is undeniable, he breaks guys mentally taken those shots and keep on going like nothing happened, his opponents are like, WTF with this guy?? they break man.

I think we can all agree Faber has the best chin in the game

I can't wait to see what Vannata can do with a full training camp!

I'm sure that Ferguson underestimated him, but still - nobody's done something like that to him including Johnson, Barboza and RDA...

I think that Vannata is for real, and that Ferguson has a very solid chin.

Abel Trujillo dropped him and hit him with some big shots.

You do know Fedor, Silva, shogun, bisping, belfort, wanderlei and many more hendo fought would easily KO Ferguson.. Who was rocked by the likes of Lando.

This thread is to rank the chin, which incorporates all fighters of all weights
The Diaz bros are known for their incredible chins and no one would think less of it just because they would easily be KO'd by the guys you mentioned.

Back