Fallon
Kimmel
Letterman

1. Conan
2. Letterman
3. Leno
4. Fallon
5. Kimmel

Conan is the best IMO. Letterman was kind of tame, Leno was very good but always a notch below Letterman I felt. Fallon is the number 2 to Conan today, but he comes off as too fake. Kimmel is rather ordinary.

Conan is GOAT. Fuck all the others.

letterman was terrible.

Jay leno is a funny guy and Jay leno's garage is a good show.

the TBS show for cone bone has terrible skits and the monologue isn't as good as the nbc show.

also not fan of the interviews compared to the nbc show he also doesn't have those funny interactions with his band any more.

the only funny thing about the TBS show is the remotes conan is funny ass hell doing those.

How the fuck to you make a late night host poll and not include Carson?

Fallon is the worst interviewer of them all but his bits are by far the best. He has the best writers for skits but it's his musical talent that makes him more entertaining than the rest.

1. Carson
2. Kimmel
3. Letterman
4. Leno
5. Conan
6. Fallon

Had to add Carson because I'm old enough to remember him as a kid. That guy was a womanizing boss.

I actually like Kimmel, I think he's pretty innovative with skits and such.

I've been annoying with Conan from day one. Fuck that guy.

Conan lost his mojo . I still love him though . The opening is cringe now

Never been a talk show fan. Don't think I've ever watched an episode.

Letterman, I reminisce the good times as a kid when I stayed up too late because he was on tv.

1. Conan
2. Letterman
3. Leno
4. Fallon
5. Kimmel

Conan is the best IMO. Letterman was kind of tame, Leno was very good but always a notch below Letterman I felt. Fallon is the number 2 to Conan today, but he comes off as too fake. Kimmel is rather ordinary.

I preferred Leno and Letterman

Conan had funny segments but I could never stay up that late Id fall asleep right before Leno or Letterman was over, Id have a sleep timer on and it would turn off when the show was over.

Lets not split hairs Graham Norton has every one of them beat.

of that list though Letterman was the only one I could ever stand to watch for more than 5 minutes.
im sure they have great things in Kosovo. no body cares about third.world.talks.

I think Conan's spirit was broken when he lost the tonight show.

It's like he knows nobody watches TBS so he basically stopped trying.

I used to love Conan but ever since the move to TBS I find his show pretty boring.

So if we measure them at their peaks, Conan would be #1 for me. But if we're measuring right now, I'd say:

1. Kimmel
2. Conan
3. Letterman
4. Fallon
5. Leno (he would be higher but I hate him for what he did to Conan)

Back