GSP
Fedor
DC
Jones
Silva

1. DC
2. GSP
3. Fedor

That's it. Both Jones and Silva eliminated themselves from the equation when they began to cheat. It's plain and simple.

Anderson and JJ are out of the discussion imo.

Hurts me to say for Anderson, Jon not so much.

1. DC
2. GSP
3. Fedor

DC #1 for being the first ever defending double champ, level of opposition, all while still finishing his opponents.

GSP #2 for being the longest reigning WW champ, while dispatching of high level opposition, and became a two division champ near the end of his career. Getting that third strap would put him ahead of DC imo. Comfortably.

Fedor #3 for wrecking the world's best HW's for about 5 years. Dude was a wrecking machine and was undefeated (only suffering the "loss" by cut) beating the best HW's in the world. Pride had a better HW division than the UFC. Period.

Last edited:
I think Fedor, Jones, GSP, Anderson Silva, and DC are better than Aldo and higher p4p while acknowledging that Aldo is one of the greatest of all time but not top 5. Whats the problem? I dont even think thats controversial...

If you want to include Aldo top 5 p4p then where do u rank Max?

Aldo has a case to be at the same level/above Jones & DC.

I rate Max highly for as young as he is atm. He's young and has a good body of work on his resume throughout his win streak. If he continues defending his title and putting wins on his list he'll increase obviously, but I have doubts on that seeing as his time at FW is clearly numbered.

One of the good ones, it seems.....
Hahaha thx bruh!!

Lifelong studying of a rich history of prizefighting/boxing made me realize all these fighters are unique in their own way. I wouldn't be half a fighter they are. That said, I appreciate almost everyone. Conor is my boy haha, although I don't feel hate towards anyone.

When it comes to rate fighter's accomplishments I must say GSP is my pick for all time best. MMA is a young sport but I think GSP accomplished the most (his career longevity is still unprecedented) and he was in his prime a fascinating fighter to study.

Hahaha thx bruh!!

Lifelong studying of a rich history of prizefighting/boxing made me realize all these fighters are unique in their own way. I wouldn't be half a fighter they are. That said, I appreciate almost everyone. Conor is my boy haha, although I don't feel hate towards anyone.

When it comes to rate fighter's accomplishments I must say GSP is my pick for all time best. MMA is a young sport but I think GSP accomplished the most (his career longevity is still unprecedented) and he was in his prime a fascinating fighter to study.

Boxing and prizefighting fan, eh? That's cool...
What do you like more, Boxing/prizefighting, or MMA?
I agree the fighters are unique in their own way, and could be the brakes off of me too....
I don't "Hate" any one fighter...But a lot of Conor fans say I am a "Hater", because I judge him so bad. So I guess I "Hate" one fighter?

I also agree, that GSP is the King. He really did take on all comers, and avenged his losses. He was also a class act while doing it.

1. GSP or DC (even)
2. Fedor
3. Aldo/MM (even)

Khabib could get on that list one day, but he needs way more defenses, possibly get the 170 title, etc.

Sadly Silva and Jones are out due to multiple PEDs busts and I won't lie, even if Silva was clean, he shouldn't be on anyone's list with 8 losses (some of those to nobodies).

If you're legitimately going P4P

Any one who popped for PEDs absolutely cannot be included against those with clean records. Thus,

Fedor
GSP
DC

Then

Igor
Severn
Lawler

Ok the last three are just my 3 favorite fighters P4P all violence club.

1 Fedor
2.Fedor
3.Fedor
4.Fedor
5.Fedor
6.Fedor
7.Fedor
8.Fedor
9.Fedor
10.Fedor
then other fighters.

Jones