Rank the Die Hard Movies from best to worst

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Mine is 4, 1, 3, 2, 5

(disclaimer - I only seen them all once and could do with a rewatching)

Probably an unpopular rating - but 4 was the best for me, the action and the story really got me. Yes it got silly with John McClane jumping on a jet etc but over all I enjoyed the action in this one - the badguy who could control traffic lights etc - really good I don't know I just really enjoyed this one

1 needs no explaination

I enjoyed 3 and how John Mclain works with Samuel L Jackson - good times, watching them fight and solve silly riddles all day was good

2 really wasn't that enthralling for me - I don't remember much about it besides planes and it going on too long - couldn't keep my attention

5 sucked ass - reminded me of Indiana Jones trying to intruduce a younger lead - fucking Sheuila Le Beuff - it was just bad, boring and elderly. Man .... I hate it so bad - at the start when he runs over those other cars in that vehicle, killing everyone and crushing the roofs wtf

Ok everyone else rate them from best to worst

@Dragonlordxxxxx

Last edited:
1 2 4 3 5

plotted visually...

Die Hard 1

Die Hard 2

Die Hard 4

Die Hard 3

Eating a bowl of shit

Die Hard 5

1. Die Hard
2. Die Hard with a Vengeance

1-3-2-4

5 is just bullshit we will pretend it never happened

#DontForgetNakatomi

Toss up between 1 & 3 for my favourite. Then 2, then 4. I couldn't make it through 5, so that comes dead last.

This. There was only 2 films made.

Die Hard 2 is as good as classic McTiernan and Die Hard 3 is like the big budget Renny Harlin film.

I still can't believe people dismiss Die Hard 2 in favor of Simon fucking Gruber and his book of airport bookstore brain teasers.

That's how I feel about the Terminators

That is how everybody feels about the Terminators. Very few franchises have ever nosedived so precipitously.

Too easy:

1, 3, 2, the rest dont fucking matter.

die-hard-yippee-ki-yay-mr-falcon.jpg

Die Hard 2 is as good as classic McTiernan and Die Hard 3 is like the big budget Renny Harlin film.

I still can't believe people dismiss Die Hard 2 in favor of Simon fucking Gruber.
Imagine if they had released The Force Awakens directly after A New Hope, that's what Die Hard 2 is. It's exactly the same film only worse in every way.

Imagine if they had released The Force Awakens directly after A New Hope, that's what Die Hard 2 is. It's exactly the same film only worse in every way.

Die Hard 2 is the same film remade very well, where Die Hard 3 is also the same film made less well with annoying and ludicrous characters.

The first is a classic and the second is an actual sequel that got it right.

It's a toss up between the 3rd & 4th film. The 3rd has Sam Jackson and the fourth is a lot of fun.

The fifth is absolute garbage. What a perfectly good way to tarnish a great series.

1, 3, 2, 4. I never saw the 5th one because the 4th was so shit.

I'm glad I'm seeing others agree that 2 wasn't that great

Here's what happened, I never say them to a few years ago, and then I saw them all at once with the wife cause she couldn't believe I never seen em

I still have yet to see the Lethal Weapon movies :p

Die Hard 1 is the best Christmas movie of all time.

Back