Locked Randy couture jo tape leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
how in the actual fuck is this thread still going????? Every single one of us should be ashamed for even clicking on it !! Never mind the sick fvcks who actually viewed said video . A sad sad day :/
In my defense, i didnt know what jo meant until I read this thread.

should make that your new sig
Done!
images

At least I can say that I’m hung like a heavyweight champion

how in the actual fuck is this thread still going????? Every single one of us should be ashamed for even clicking on it !! Never mind the sick fvcks who actually viewed said video . A sad sad day :/

If this thread didn't make it to 1000 posts it would have been depressing.

Well done guys . Faith in sherdog restored.

I don't think anyone here is surprised. Let's be real now.

Did anyone confirm if jo is hot?

Why would anyone (especially someone who is even remotely famous) record shit like this and put it in the cloud nowadays? Randy is not some young stupid girl, he was born the same year fookin JFK was killed lol. You would think he would know a bit better that: a) people can't be trusted, and, b) shit on the internet is not secure. Oh Randy.
<36>

Lol wth hahah. I dont know if i should google it or not. fuck it ive banged countless trannies in thailand so it shouldnt be to hard to watch
I did the same and regret it instantly. I actually watched until he spit on his hand couldnt take more. Damn Randy
You got 40 likes for these two posts. Sherdog so misognyistic people actually put up with you and like your shit, even when you admit you like fucking dudes. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back