Locked Randy couture jo tape leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta HAND it to you guys, this really exceeded my expectations!

PS - will need to consider incorporating "guitar-player technique" moving forward
Let us know how it goes. Maybe make a parody video

how in the actual fuck is this thread still going????? Every single one of us should be ashamed for even clicking on it !! Never mind the sick fvcks who actually viewed said video . A sad sad day :/

how in the actual fuck is this thread still going????? Every single one of us should be ashamed for even clicking on it !! Never mind the sick fvcks who actually viewed said video . A sad sad day :/
I just wanted to check if he namedropped me that's all.

Can U imagine How many more pages this thread would get if it was SexyYama instead of old Randy ?

I clicked cause I thought maybe jo was a girl and maybe she was hot. The fact that its just randy jerking himself makes me have interest in watching this lol

Why hasn't anyone done a shoop of Couture with Slash's hat playing a solo?

If he was ever worried about the reception his first movie would get, he can now rest assured that the sequel will sell more ppvs then his last fight.

Time to bring home the bacon!

I'm about to bounce for the weekend and want to say peace to those in here that kept it good natured and peace to those that took it too far

And a big fuck you to the homophobes who insisted on lingering around this gay ass thread even though they detest everything everyone has written while so vividly imagining what it must be like to watch another man wank and what else that man could do to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back