Locked Randy couture jo tape leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the broad was doing herself to randy so. I dont see the problem. (Shrug)

at first when i saw this thread i was wondering whom this JO chick is, but after few days i realised what is it and ohh i never seen the video nor tried looking it up, but damn sherdog is fcking ghey.

I cant believe I missed it now its nowhere to be found. Those who saw it are you impressed by Randys performance? Guitar style huh
I just thought it was weird when he took out the coarse paper.

Bunch of virgins in here, if you've ever had a gf you would know that skyping or facetiming naked happens for sure at the start of a relationship. I bet he was travelling and trying to tee up some booty on arrival.

Lol I get he's an mma legend, but nothing will make me look up this video. Men jack off, men send vids and pics to girls for them to do the same. Probably many in this thread. Nothing wild or to freak out about.

Actually women who get leaked are worse because there is actually sexual interest in it. Nobody is excited to watch a man jerk off, well typically women don't.

Okay I'm gonna say it: it's not cool he had this leaked. He has the right to beat off privately on tape. I don't think it's morally correct but by gawd I can't stop laughing.

How old is he anyway?

Maybe he really is 'The Natural' because I bet those roided up pre 2000 guys couldn't get it up to save their lives.

So good for Randy, good for Randy.

Now I'll continue my day and still not watch this.

at first when i saw this thread i was wondering whom this JO chick is, but after few days i realised what is it and ohh i never seen the video nor tried looking it up, but damn sherdog is fcking ghey.
Watching a old guy jerk off isn't ghey dude...

Ok, maybe a little....

I cant believe I missed it now its nowhere to be found. Those who saw it are you impressed by Randys performance? Guitar style huh

There's another copy on...not sure if I'm allowed to say it. XVideos. (Mods please don't ban me or the thread if that's not allowed, just delete the comment and remind me of the rule and I'll be a good boy)

Guys please let this thread die down.

I've been trying to pretend this doesn't exist for a day now.

Big fan of randy... not like this....

Guys please let this thread die down.

I've been trying to pretend this doesn't exist for a day now.

Big fan of randy... not like this....
Sorry, but I will go out of my way to bump this thread every now and then.

This thread is hilarious.

I gotta HAND it to you guys, this really exceeded my expectations!

PS - will need to consider incorporating "guitar-player technique" moving forward

I can't unsee this and I'm not sure I want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back