Locked Randy couture jo tape leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. There is only one answer. He enjoys how the penis looked and wants it in his angus but all he can do is look at it. This is a poster who would literally let randy fuck him in the ass there Is no other reason he would keep watching it.
exactly. he doesnt even feel slightly ashamed about it tho.

It's just Randy having a wank for 5 minutes, he was Skyping some chick, she recorded it, released it a couple months later

Nothing gay about it
"Nothing gay about it" to jerk one off, yes, i agree...HOWEVER, its a whole lot of gay about it to watch that shit twice and even admit it.

I cant believe I missed it now its nowhere to be found. Those who saw it are you impressed by Randys performance? Guitar style huh

Then you missed seeing the picture in picture corner window of the fake tittied "partner". I wonder if it was a teleconference with more than one partner.
the version i saw had that all blacked out, thats why i thought i was getting trolled by you fools

I cant believe I missed it now its nowhere to be found. Those who saw it are you impressed by Randys performance? Guitar style huh
as a guitar player, this is inaccurate unless you pick like marty friedman
MartyFriedman0380.jpg

MartyFriedman0101.jpg

Thrilling turn of events.

This is the news mma needs IMO.

Really bothers you doesn't it?
wouldnt bother me if you just come out of the closet and open up about being secretly gay instead of pretending to be hetero and that there is nothing wrong with watching a man jerk off, twice.

"Nothing gay about it" to jerk one off, yes, i agree...HOWEVER, its a whole lot of gay about it to watch that shit twice and even admit it.

I watched it and I don’t think it’s gross and I wanna watch it again but it taken down and I’m not gay at all. Hope someone made a copy so I can dload it and have Randy’s ass anytime I want. No homo.

Okay so I finally saw it and was quite impressed as after reading this thread I think many of you guys were downplaying his performance minus the ass and weak shot at the end that was nasty

If it’s true, then Randy should go to the nearest cliff and do what he has to do because this erases all his great moments

Man, call me when a WMMA fighters tape gets leaked. Yall gay as fuck for wanting to see this.

Needs to do it on a picture of Greg Hardy and then one on a picture of Ostovich.

Also I fully support the solidarity Jo vids for Randy. Will film mine when I get home and I'm finishing on a pic of GSP because he's a blanket anyways.

Read first couple of posts. Searched for vid. Waatched first 10 seconds. Felt disgust at watching muscle grandad jerk it. Skipped to the end to see if a chick was in the vid. White arc of jizz was seen.

me no gusta
Sounds like you experienced the highlight video without having to make one

I’m torn in two minds whether I’m happy not watching an old man have a wank but I feel left out that I haven’t seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back