Locked Randy couture jo tape leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the vid. I have a vid of Randy Couture jacking off on my pc. I knew it would get pulled so I had to take one for the team. If it's not uploaded again soon I will have to do it for any sherbros who want to see it.
brofistcover.jpg

I downloaded the vid. I have a vid of Randy Couture jacking off on my pc. I knew it would get pulled so I had to take one for the team. If it's not uploaded again soon I will have to do it for any sherbros who want to see it.
upload_2018-12-6_15-52-17.jpeg

Xandy the wanker is monetizing the leak.

Honestly tho, that thread....

2159b5ac948ea1682084989f7fd0c1e6c8db59bba29d0d54084462c3739940b4.jpg

(also judging myself btw....)

Only thing that would have made the video better was more scarves....

I haven't been this disturbed by sexually explicit MMA content since the Raquel Pennington nudes were posted.

I can't believe how many people have watched Couture jack off. Not gonna lie bros, I think that's a little bit gay.

would probably watch anyway....

( I might have posted way too many gay comments on thsi thread )
The night is darkest before dawn.
The posts are gayest before a Mod invite.
Keep fighting.

Remember when Big Nog kept referring to him as Handy? Now it all makes sense.

For some reason I thought it was Randy Couture and some chick named Jo.....imagine my disappointment.

I can't believe how many people have watched Couture jack off. Not gonna lie bros, I think that's a little bit gay.

To my defense, when the 1st thread was posted,
There was no description of the "Content"

I'm just happy I stopped watching before "the money shot"....

To my defense, when the 1st thread was posted,
There was no description of the "Content"

I just happy I stopped watching before "the money shot"....

Oh no, I totally understand if someone looks out of curiosity thinking there might be chick. Still a bit weird but nothing compared to knowingly look up a video of a guy jacking off.

But I still think this is very funny overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back