Media Randy couture Instagram post.

Curiosity ain’t killing this cat. No Siree Bob!
I was here when the story first broke and there was no description as to what it actually was. I didn't think that it would really be him and thought that it was actually going to be something funny. I was mistaken.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well the shit will hit the fan anyway so why not turn the speed all the way up and see it spread real good.

I like that.

I was here when the story first broke and there was no description as to what it actually was. I didn't think that it would really be him and that it was actually going to be something funny. I was mistaken.

giphy.gif

LOL.

In all seriousness, I recently stumbled across something, heard Rogan talking about it on his podcast and I decided to give it a look... I learned on that night that some things are better off left alone. I wasn’t right for a few weeks, forget about the night that I watched it! It was a lesson I will never forget.

This post was before the video was leaked fucktards

Old but he should repost it now. Fuck it go all out now. Would make a real sextape with a hot chick to drown out the JO video, cant get worse than it is now

LOL.

In all seriousness, I recently stumbled across something, heard Rogan talking about it on his podcast and I decided to give it a look... I learned on that night that some things are better off left alone. I wasn’t right for a few weeks, forget about the night that I watched it! It was a lesson I will never forget.

Link plz

I thought Randy would be hairier.

Back