Randy Couture: "I hope McGregor kicks Mayweather in the head"

I think if Floyd tries anything dirty, all bets are off. But Floyd won't. This is a glorified exhibition and a borderline "work" of a fight. I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd told Connor before hand that he will Carry Conor to a decision (which Floyd wins of course) and doesn't embarrass Connor and give him a moral victory for going the distance.

I agree with this ^. Excellent analysis.

Speaking of kicks...

randy_couture_vs._lyoto_machida_5_medium.gif
Ha ha ha ha I totally forgot about this shit....Randy should drop the word kick completely out of his vocabulary after this situation

Who's the annoying bitch hovering over his shoulder...

Probably in the contract that if Conor tries anything outside boxing rules he get fucked in the a$$ and don't see a dollar out all of this

I wouldnt be surprised if Floyd told Connor before hand that he will Carry Conor to a decision (which Floyd wins of course) and doesn't embarrass Connor and give him a moral victory for going the distance.

This is the risk that will remove the only possible fun thing of this fight (Floyd demolish Conor in R1 just to make a point)

Randy couture was always coming off as this good christian family man, yet he cheated on all his wives and now banging a twenty something bimbo, also whats funny is dan henderson and his wife got mad that randy cheated on his wife and wasnt s good christian a few years later hendo goes on trt and cheats on his wife with a young woman and dumps her lol hendo the hypocrite

In other words, it's the only chance Canner has to beat Mayweather. Kick him in the head. Makes sense to me.

looks like Randy has been kicked in the head too much

turned it off as soon as i heard "absolutely"

Probably in the contract that if Conor tries anything outside boxing rules he get fucked in the a$$ and don't see a dollar out all of this

This is the risk that will remove the only possible fun thing of this fight (Floyd demolish Conor in R1 just to make a point)

Ya, the experts are saying that Floyd is very smart when writing up contracts. You KNOW he has to have some clauses in there where if Conor tries a takedown or elbow or kick or anything that there would be HUGE financial penalties.

The thing I wonder is what if Conor gets his bell rung and is "out on his feet" so to speak and resorts back to muscle memory? I mean he's been kicking and fighting MMA for a long time. How can they be sure his body won't go into autopilot and he'll try to panic wrestle or something?

Is there anything in the contract about mayweather not being able to kick conor? Now THAT would be hilarious, mayweather by crane kick KO.
Dana White already said it's written into the contract that Conor would lose his purse if he used kicks, knees, or elbow.

But with that said, I doubt it would be illegal for him to throw them if he doesn't land. If that's the came, come out with wheel kicks and every time Mayweather looks to attack, simply lift up a leg and act like you are going to do a leg kick or front kick and just flick it out there. It would fuck Mayweather up and in boxing rules, it's not illegal if it doesn't land

In other words, it's the only chance Canner has to beat Mayweather. Kick him in the head. Makes sense to me.

Actually, it doesn't. If McGregor can't land any of those silly wheel kicks on MMA fighters with much worse head movement and reflexes than Mayweather, why would he be able to land flush on Floyd?

It is a pretty outrageous comment, but I would love it too.

Actually, it doesn't. If McGregor can't land any of those silly wheel kicks on MMA fighters with much worse head movement and reflexes than Mayweather, why would he be able to land flush on Floyd?
Because according to many on here, canner can make blind men see and has flight ability.

Back