Randy Coture trashes "Smack Talkers" and UFC Politics, "we need protection from promoters"

What ? Randy basically started the current game with the toney fight which was one of the first real freak shows of the modern ufc

Yep

Randy was the first to play the game & use his pull with UFC to get things others couldn't.

Also UFC is not a monopoly with Bellator around.

There is nobody can can argue that UFC pays fighters a fair over-all %, stick to that & there can be traction.

Again: he talks about OTHER FIGHTERS that suffered from it.
When he fought Toney, no one suffered. No other fighters' right, salary, title shot - nothing suffered.
Fighters back then had independent sponsors' money and you can make sure as hell everyone on Toney card got financially boosted.

Today's the CHAMPION does what Couture did, and other fighters get nothing in return

When he fought Toney, no one suffered. No other fighters' right, salary, title shot - nothing suffered.
Fighters back then had independent sponsors' money and you can make sure as hell everyone on Toney card got financially boosted.

Today's the CHAMPION does what Couture did, and other fighters get nothing in return

9c9.gif

So which are you? The left or right? Congrats on coming out btw. Always knew wrestling was gay at.
Is that your excuse why you were too pussy to wrestle "mom it's gay just let me stay home and play fortnite"

So Diaz and khabib got nothing in return? Everyone who gets ppv points gets nothing in return on a Conor card? Salaries haven't gone up since Ronda and conor?

So when Ali did it, it was fine, when anyone else does it is disrespectful and scummy? Fuck off with that shit and be consistent, Ali wasn't some special case, giving him a pass while hating on everyone else for doing the same is weak bullshit.

We all know the bitterness cones from the fact these guys are looking at Conor's paychecks and crying
Ali didn't do "it." What Ali did and Conor does aren't remotely the same. Ali was the first African American to not bow down and go "thank you massa for letting me play." Ali was invited to universities to speak.

When Ali said, "I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want," it meant something.

Ali was the voice of a generation. "If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you."

And he was witty. "I’ve wrestled with alligators. I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning. And throw thunder in jail."

Ali didn't do "it." What Ali did and Conor does aren't remotely the same. Ali was the first African American to not bow down and go "thank you massa for letting me play." Ali was invited to universities to speak.

When Ali said, "I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want," it meant something.

Ali was the voice of a generation. "If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you."

And he was witty. "I’ve wrestled with alligators. I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning. And throw thunder in jail."

He was also a virulent racist for a large part of his career too, justified? Ask Frazier if he thinks Ali's bullshit was fair play? He hated him up until his death for portraying him as an uncle Tom and turning his community against him.

This is just plain cognitive dissonance. Conor is an asshole for selling the fight but Ali wasn't because 'reasons'. Gtfo with that intellectually dishonest horseshit, be consistent and just admit Conor and Ali were/are both assholes and I'll agree with you but trying to justify Ali's bullshit just because society has turned him into a holy cow is just moronic. I expect no better from sherdog peons.

He was also a virulent racist for a large part of his career too, justified? Ask Frazier if he thinks Ali's bullshit was fair play? He hated him up until his death for portraying him as an uncle Tom and turning his community against him.

This is just plain cognitive dissonance. Conor is an asshole for selling the fight but Ali wasn't because 'reasons'. Gtfo with that intellectually dishonest horseshit, be consistent and just admit Conor and Ali were/are both assholes and I'll agree with you but trying to justify Ali's bullshit just because society has turned him into a holy cow is just moronic. I expect no better from sherdog peons.
Ali was the most hated man in the USA. Frazier was the establishment fighter. There's no doubt Ali said hurtful things of Frazier, but he didn't turn him into an Uncle Tom. That's how the establishment saw him. Factual or not, the establishment saw it as the "good Negro" was going to put the "uppity Negro" in place.

Ali, like Bruce Lee, became a political symbol. Ali represented black struggles and anti-imperialism. Of course, it was different time. Now people try to outdo each other in who can be the biggest corporate sellout. A game Conor is winning.

The last part of your post doesn't deserve a reply. But changing the subject is considered a valid argument these days (e.g. Trump; "lock her up"). I've been a fan of Ali since the late 1970s. I'm not old enough to have been a fan in his early days.

I'm

37 yrs old. I don't do "fortnite". And I damn sure don't crotch grab with men all day. I don't give a fuck how successful that can be. I've owned my house since 17, have multiple cars, and can ridicule almost anyone. How were you bad touched again? Show me on the doll. Pussy.
Fat non athlete still scorned by alpha male athletes at age 37
<36>

Double wide and a couple 6 cylinder mustangs ? Very successful

Fat non athlete still scorned by alpha male athletes at age 37
<36>

Double wide and a couple 6 cylinder mustangs ? Very successful
Thats what you took from that. Im glad your bar is that low. Tells me a bit about you. D 1 joke. You are completely useless and a failure. Why do other D-1 wrasslers get to go on and be big names. You on the other hand sleep with your mother and eat spam sandwiches with your daddy/uncle. I pity you.

Thats what you took from that. Im glad your bar is that low. Tells me a bit about you. D 1 joke. You are completely useless and a failure. Why do other D-1 wrasslers get to go on and be big names. You on the other hand sleep with your mother and eat spam sandwiches with your daddy/uncle. I pity you.
Didn't dispute one thing I said, not surprised, yellows for being a retard poster on top of that, not surprised again.
<DisgustingHHH>

Didn't dispute one thing I said, not surprised, yellows for being a retard poster on top of that, not surprised again.
<DisgustingHHH>
And you havent had yellows? Lol I scoff at your insolence peasant.

And you havent had yellows? Lol I scoff at your insolence peasant.
not once plebe. 37 and your location is a mom joke? you seem very mature for your age, make sure you put an exhaust on that 6-banger auto stang bruh

not once plebe. 37 and your location is a mom joke? you seem very mature for your age, make sure you put an exhaust on that 6-banger auto stang bruh
Nope. Not from Indiana or Kentucky.

i don't understand this. wme didn't make conor the biggest star in combat sports. we did. wme isn't catering to him. they are doing what they have to do with him.

colby is where he is because he's winning fights.

it's completely overblown - mma isn't much different than it's ever been. the same forces that allowed randy a title shot at hw after losing at lhw, or come back after a holdout to fight brock, exist today.
This.

People seem to have forgotten the special treatment Captain America received.

Back