Randy Coture trashes "Smack Talkers" and UFC Politics, "we need protection from promoters"

Randy was one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC during his run, so your comment makes no sense and only exposes you as a WME noob.

"Meritocracy doesn't work for me like it works for others so we need a union to level the playing field between guy's like me and guy's like Conor McGregor."

Randy was one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC during his run, so your comment makes no sense and only exposes you as a WME noob.

During his run when there was much less money involved, you're so slow.

Randy = One of my fav fighters

but he asked for Brock who was not deserving of a title shot & only won a single UFC fight & got him
He also asked for a Boxer with no MMA fights & got him

Randy's points about fighter pay are of course valid, but he is as guilty of playing the game as anybody is

Randy = One of my fav fighters

but he asked for Brock who was not deserving of a title shot & only won a single UFC fight & got him
He also asked for a Boxer with no MMA fights & got him

Randy's points about fighter pay are of course valid, but he is as guilty of playing the game as anybody is

Well, TBF, when he played this game it did not really hurt anybody or anybody's chances.
The overall concensus saw Big Nog (and then Mir) as legit HW champions.

Toney fight was also harmless to the roster.

If anything, the biggest shitstorm happened when Randy got a title shot against Sylvia.
There he actually hurt the chances of legit HW contender that waited for his chance - Brandon Vera.

Well, TBF, when he played this game it did not really hurt anybody or anybody's chances.
The overall concensus saw Big Nog (and then Mir) as legit HW champions.

Toney fight was also harmless to the roster.

If anything, the biggest shitstorm happened when Randy got a title shot against Sylvia.
There he actually hurt the chances of legit HW contender that waited for his chance - Brandon Vera.

I stand by what I said "Randy is as guilty of playing the game as anybody is"

Yet Randy was helping out Bellator, when he was still under contract with UFC.

Dont know if this is a troll or you're really that stupid. Ali talked shit and backed it up. Now fighters talk shit and get fucking whooped. Just be quiet. Sit down and shut the fuck up.
Ali got whooped quite a few times m8

He pretty much trashes mcgregor and covington.
He calls them useless bums and cheap ali immitators,
just in a way the cant sue him.
Also trashes the ufc and calls for protection from promoters by congress, and the monopolisation of
mma brought by the ufc(slave contracts).

Oh well he may be a douche in real life but he knows the right things to say.
He is right you know.

Today the game is different. The rules are different.
I'm not sure he would participate.
What ? Randy basically started the current game with the toney fight which was one of the first real freak shows of the modern ufc

What ? Randy basically started the current game with the toney fight which was one of the first real freak shows of the modern ufc
Yep

Randy was the first to play the game & use his pull with UFC to get things others couldn't.

Also UFC is not a monopoly with Bellator around.

There is nobody can can argue that UFC pays fighters a fair over-all %, stick to that & there can be traction.

In his prime? STFU. Nice AV. I'm glad the homosexual community is finally able to come out. You the white or black one?
I'd say 29 years old was still his prime yes, Conor. Is 30.

Both guys are black y the way, you blind and dumb?

So which are you? The left or right? Congrats on coming out btw. Always knew wrestling was gay at.

Selling the fight has existed in boxing for decades. Floyd Mayweather never became a draw until he turned heal. Fax

Ali only had two losses before he was 36
He was pretty solid

But i love how your avatar rattles people

Back