Randy Coture trashes "Smack Talkers" and UFC Politics, "we need protection from promoters"

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He pretty much trashes mcgregor and covington.
He calls them useless bums and cheap ali immitators,
just in a way the cant sue him.
Also trashes the ufc and calls for protection from promoters by congress, and the monopolisation of
mma brought by the ufc(slave contracts).

Get Em Randy!!

My beef with ufc ended with the new ownership.

He pretty much trashes mcgregor and covington.
He calls them useless bums and cheap ali immitators,
just in a way the cant sue him.
Also trashes the ufc and calls for protection from promoters by congress.

Yeah, apparently Trump helped UFC to shut down Leslie Smith's labor complaint, and mate NLRB "suddenly" change their mind.
Basically saved UFC from changing contract policy.

So good luck with the congress.
Promoters are safe, since USA president is a promoter himself

Lol what so like a bunch of Mighty Mouses?

That would fucking suck.

In his defence, he's been ringing this bell for two decades

So when Ali did it, it was fine, when anyone else does it is disrespectful and scummy? Fuck off with that shit and be consistent, Ali wasn't some special case, giving him a pass while hating on everyone else for doing the same is weak bullshit.

We all know the bitterness cones from the fact these guys are looking at Conor's paychecks and crying

War randy! Not surprised he is trying to stand up for what's right.

So when Ali did it, it was fine, when anyone else does it is disrespectful and scummy? Fuck off with that shit and be consistent, Ali wasn't some special case, giving him a pass while hating on everyone else for doing the same is weak bullshit.

We all know the bitterness cones from the fact these guys are looking at Conor's paychecks and crying

But that's pretty much what everyone is doing with Conor too, and did with Chael. When these too do or say something ridiculous it "hilarious", they are "geniuses" or "just hyping the fight".

When anyone else does the same it's "fake/staged" "cringy" or they "want to be Conor/ Chael so bad".

Even though these same people claim shit like "Only dumb people don't like Conor/Chael because they lack the mental capacity to realise its all an act" This is the very definition of fake yet somehow how it's not "cringy" "staged" and they "Don't want to be Tom Cruise so bad". Lol, it's a very strange contradiction.

But that's pretty much what everyone is doing with Conor too, and did with Chael.

Conor, Chael, Colby...... have all made much more money than they should have done with the talent they have.
Conor isn't a MMA great, he had no chance of beating Mayweather but people still buy into it because of the Conor fake persona.

Ali did it so much better though, it wasn't at all like what Conor does. Conor is a dumbed down Ali for a generation of idiots. It works for Conor and it's worked to a certain extent for Colby but they're just copying what a load of boxers have done and do. If you're good you don't need to do it though, see Anthony Joshua, the Klitschkos, Lenox Lewis..... for examples.

Conor, Chael, Colby...... have all made much more money than they should have done with the talent they have.
Conor isn't a MMA great, he had no chance of beating Mayweather but people still buy into it because of the Conor fake persona.

Ali did it so much better though, it wasn't at all like what Conor does. Conor is a dumbed down Ali for a generation of idiots. It works for Conor and it's worked to a certain extent for Colby but they're just copying what a load of boxers have done and do. If you're good you don't need to do it though, see Anthony Joshua, the Klitschkos, Lenox Lewis..... for examples.
I can't argue with that. The standered for what is considered funny or brilliantly witty now a days is shockingly low and basically yelling over someone and being the most obnoxious person in the room is the type of personality that people seems to worship and elevate now a days.

I blame the rise and popularity of drama and douchebag filled reality TV shows rewarding this type of behavior with wealth and fame.

Amazing how prophetic it seems "Idiocracy" is becoming at a frightening pace, lol.

Dont know if this is a troll or you're really that stupid. Ali talked shit and backed it up. Now fighters talk shit and get fucking whooped. Just be quiet. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

"Meritocracy doesn't work for me like it works for others so we need a union to level the playing field between guy's like me and guy's like Conor McGregor."

<2>

Cpn Murica was all class.... huge fan here.

If people want shit-talk they should watch pro-wrestling. Not only is there more of it but it's performed and written better.

No it's not. Not with the snowflakes that are in Wee Wee today or their ex-reality TV show writers.

That's why I said pro-wrestling as a general and not WWE specifically because I know they're PC PG shit these days. :)

Back